I guess Schaub wasn't kidding when he said "right hand KO of the night"

elunico618

Ooooh... Back of the head... Who cares' date=' he aimed for face, Mirko turned to kick, Schaub can't help that, don't be retarded[/quote']

Scrub's punch was actually a counter to Crocop's high kick. He aimed for where he hit, the back of the head.

Kid, get a clue. "Back of the head, rabbit punch" is Illegal in MMA, just as if I kicked you in the NUTS. I don't get to win the fight if I kick you in the NUTS . . . neither should Scrub get a win for a punch to the back of the head.

Rabbit punches are illegal in boxing and MMA to save fighters lives, understand ?

Kid' date=' get a clue. "Back of the head, rabbit punch" is Illegal in MMA, just as if I kicked you in the NUTS. I don't get to win the fight if I kick you in the NUTS . . . neither should Scrub get a win for a punch to the back of the head.

Rabbit punches are illegal in boxing and MMA to save fighters lives, understand ?[/quote']

^ Attention Forum: This youngster is butthurt!

That is all.

Brendan 'The Hymen' Scrub is a complete waste of a UFC heavyweight.

Please get rid of this useless piece of **** and replace him with a top Strikeforce heavyweight.

He's just beaten a near 40 year with a lucky punch. It's a matter of time before Scrub tastes defeat again.

Brendan 'The Hymen' Scrub is a complete waste of a UFC heavyweight.

Please get rid of this useless piece of **** and replace him with a top Strikeforce heavyweight.

He's just beaten a near 40 year with a lucky punch. It's a matter of time before Scrub tastes defeat again.

Yeah i personally dont like they guy and wish cro cop woulda ko'd him with a fat left headkick. but now he will face tougher opponents hopefully and we can see him get KO'd

:eek: damn

My son has 10 years. Few month ago on a regular training session (he is not doing sparing btw) accidentally he punched a 22 years old guy behind his left ear and he near knocked him down ? my boy is regular 10 year old kid he is not bigger than average 10Y kid?s.

My point is clear. Shaub didn?t won that fight ? it was illegal kick and read above why is illegal.

agree with both of your comments imo refs should look into more were the strikes are landing specially if they are dangerous blows

I'll give it "Rabbit Punch" of the night. It's worth a DQ not a win or bonus.

The punch after the KO was also uncalled for. Schaub should at least get a fine because he was being dirty the whole fight. Cro Cop will hopefully retire now' date=' though. he is just way out of his prime[/quote']

Cry more people, seriously

Was Henderson fined for his punch on Bisping after he knocked him out? Was Gonzaga DQ'd for his head kick on Cro Cop(point of impact, exactly the same)?

Don't let your Mirko fanboyism/Schaub hate blind you to the truth. Mirko got caught

Scrub's punch was actually a counter to Crocop's high kick. He aimed for where he hit' date=' the back of the head.

Kid, get a clue. "Back of the head, rabbit punch" is Illegal in MMA, just as if I kicked you in the NUTS. I don't get to win the fight if I kick you in the NUTS . . . neither should Scrub get a win for a punch to the back of the head.

Rabbit punches are illegal in boxing and MMA to save fighters lives, understand ?[/quote']

He hit him behind the ear, that's a legal blow. Learn how to watch fights.

He hit him behind the ear' date=' that's a legal blow. Learn how to watch fights.[/quote']

Listen up, smartass. As I explained in other threads, I trained in several styles of karates in my teens and 20s. I know plenty about MMA in my early 40s.

Look up "rabbit punch". A strike behind the ear hits the base of the skull which IS a "rabbit punch". It illegal, dangerous, potentially lethal and a FOUL under MMA rules.

My screen capture above clearly shows Scrub's punch hitting the back of Crocop's head.

Knockout by illegal foul is a disqualification under MMA rules. Look it up.

I'll give it "Rabbit Punch" of the night. It's worth a DQ not a win or bonus.

The punch after the KO was also uncalled for. Schaub should at least get a fine because he was being dirty the whole fight. Cro Cop will hopefully retire now' date=' though. he is just way out of his prime[/quote']

lol you fight until the ref pulls you off, Schaub did nothing wrong don't be retarded.

Archived