Have never seen so much hate...

m3talh3ad123

Looking at Jones, I'm gonna have to say he is the next generation. I have never really hated a fighter, so I count myself neutral. That being said, I don't see anyone beating Jones. What really baffles me is the huge amount of stupidity of how a level B fighter such as Phil Davis could really beat Bones on the ground. Unless Phil David grows a 84 inch reach I don't see him even coming close.

How is that hate?

Phil Davis is a promising fighter, and speculating about how he'd match up with Jones does not constitute to "hate".

After a title fight, one of the things that people want to talk about is "who may present a threat to the champion?". At the moment, it doesn't look like anyone at the top of the LHW division can really compete with Jones, so people are looking towards future prospects who may be able to compete with his strength and wrestling.

Looking at Jones' date=' I'm gonna have to say he is the next generation. I have never really hated a fighter, so I count myself neutral. That being said, I don't see anyone beating Jones. What really baffles me is the huge amount of stupidity of how a level B fighter such as Phil Davis could really beat Bones on the ground. Unless Phil David grows a 84 inch reach I don't see him even coming close.[/quote']

davis isnt a b fighter, he just hasnt been tested yet. how can you say an undefeated fighter is a b fighter in reality?

How is that hate?

Phil Davis is a promising fighter' date=' and speculating about how he'd match up with Jones does not constitute to "hate".

After a title fight, one of the things that people want to talk about is "who may present a threat to the champion?". At the moment, it doesn't look like anyone at the top of the LHW division can really compete with Jones, so people are looking towards future prospects who may be able to compete with his strength and wrestling.[/quote']

thank you,

A b fighter? Phil davis with a win aginst lil nog( a top 10 ufc lhw) will put his self in position to fight a forrest griffin or ryan bader, dont forget if nog would have beat bader he would have been 1 fight away from the belt. Davis is 8-0 (4-0 in ufc) and a win over lil nog to make it 5 in a row wolud put him 2 wins away from a date with jones and i really think phil davis will "bully" bones. davis may have the best wrestling in the ufc, transitions, passes,takedowns he looks like a OVER SIZED GSP. his leg is like 3 of jones', this guy is huge!!! He still needs to devlope his striking but his kick and knees to the thigh are brutal. this fight will be a real battle of the unbeaten and could happen dec./jan.

watch

I dont get it either especially when people say he is classless and the most ****y fighter in the UFC where do they get it from. How can you hate the most exciting fighter in the UFC. He will be one of the most dominent fighters for a while.

not when davis gets a hold of em'

thank you' date='

A b fighter? Phil davis with a win aginst lil nog( a top 10 ufc lhw) will put his self in position to fight a forrest griffin or ryan bader, dont forget if nog would have beat bader he would have been 1 fight away from the belt. Davis is 8-0 (4-0 in ufc) and a win over lil nog to make it 5 in a row wolud put him 2 wins away from a date with jones and i really think phil davis will "bully" bones. davis may have the best wrestling in the ufc, transitions, passes,takedowns he looks like a OVER SIZED GSP. his leg is like 3 of jones', this guy is huge!!! He still needs to devlope his striking but his kick and knees to the thigh are brutal. this fight will be a real battle of the unbeaten and could happen dec./jan.

watch[/quote']

I don't think lil nog is top 10 any more.

Shogun, Machida, Jones, Bader, Griffin, Couture, Rampage, Rashad, Thiago, are all definitely above him. And I'd have a hard time ranking nog above Vera, Franklin or Matt Hamil at this point in his carreer. Although he needs more UFC fights to see for sure.

I don't think lil nog is top 10 any more.

Shogun' date=' Machida, Jones, Bader, Griffin, Couture, Rampage, Rashad, Thiago, are all definitely above him. And I'd have a hard time ranking nog above Vera, Franklin or Matt Hamil at this point in his carreer. Although he needs more UFC fights to see for sure.[/quote']

lil nog beat the hell out of Bader only reason he lost was because of the retarded judges that put TDs on a pedestal, even though Nog stuffed 90% of them

Archived