Zombies have taken over the planet, choose what you will take to save the earth!

Shuberling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You get anything of your choice coming under the 5 categories...

1st weapon:

2nd weapon:

Car to roll with:

Theme song:

Babe to re-populate the earth with:

GO!

AR15, modded with scope, grip, tac. light, laser pointer, and a hundred round barrel.

Can't decide between AA-12 or basebal bat.(Aluminum)

Big 'ol truck, hooked up with ARMOR!!!

Domination-Pantera

Rosie O'donnol

modern%20crossbow.jpg

Reusable ammo (zombie apocalypes last a while) and silent (don't want to attract more zombies to you when you take one down)

Arms%20at%20NDIA%20Small%20Arms%20Symposium_AA-12%20Shotgun.jpg

For the rare time I get caught in a crowd.

large-100_5485_1.JPG

Off road(will be staying out of urban areas) Can fill the water tank with gas so I won't have to fill up to often, and it's deisel (refined gas will be hard to find after a while and it'll take home made stuff).

uFlnyxJUFod31eb620PkzOtxo1_400.jpg

You gotta have a chick that can hold her own too.

Song:

Led Zeppelin - Ramble on

She shows up fine on my end' date=' even when you quoted me. It's kind of a large pic, so if you have a slow connection it may not load. Denise Milani as a sexy secretary/teacher type is full of win.[/quote']

I quoted Shuberling in the above post, but his post seems to have been deleted. He said my babe didn't show up. I forgot to post a theme song, so here it is:

The Final Countdown (Europe cover) performed by an orchestra

I quoted Shuberling in the above post' date=' but his post seems to have been deleted. He said my babe didn't show up. I forgot to post a theme song, so here it is:

The Final Countdown (Europe cover) performed by an orchestra

Sorry mate, at first she didn't show up, then i quoted your post and she showed up, but i had to edit the post to say something, then ended up deleting it. It's showing now, lol.

1st weapon: Ak-47

2nd weapon: Tarus Raging Judge

Car to roll with:decked out Fj Cruiser(good luck fueling your hummers)

Theme song: Lil Wayne- i am not a human being(not that i like wayne but that would be a kickass song to play while hosing down some zombies with some 7.62s)

Babe to re-populate the earth with: whoevers left, its an apocalypse dont be picky

seeing as this is a fictional scenario, i'm using fictional technology

Primary weapon:

eraser.jpg

em gun, xray sights, shoots through walls, projectile velocity speed of light, good against bosses, rechargable

Secondary weapon:

lightsaberstaff.jpg

lightsaber staff, multipurpose, cuts through anything, no need for ammo

vehicle:

flyingdelorean.jpg

flying delorean with time travel, runs on gas, time circuits run on garbage. flying capabilities. excellent zombie wave evasion. useful for preventing the apocalypse.

Theme song:

Hot chick:

lara_croft_tomb_raider.jpg

she can obviously hold her own, and in this film she still had enormous, nicely shaped pair of, guns....

NOTE: I'd use the delorean to get supplies and help survivors in the future whilst trying to prevent the apocalypse, i'd also use it to find the doc and get him to make the weapons compatable with mr fusion so that i can recharge them whenever i want. It was a hard choice between the em gun and the m134 minigun from predator. But the em gun seems more practical.

1st weapon:

2nd weapon:

Don't need one but i'll get to that next and i see many post with guns what happens when you run out of bullets?

Car to roll with: I will use the back to the future car travel back in time to before it ever happened back-to-the-future-car-dolorean.jpg

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hdlPzBlil4

Babe to re-populate the earth with: ironman2-6.jpg

Since im travelling back to before i had a wife i'll pick her up along the way because i want one.

Don't need one but i'll get to that next and i see many post with guns what happens when you run out of bullets?

Thats y i picked up the Crowbar/ Hammer. I can break into **** for ammo and use it as a weapon to fight my way into the gun store or wal mart or where ever i can find ammo. Plus my car is badass so i can make it to where ever i need to for food or ammo haha

1287829331.jpg

minigun_original.jpg

129_0903_14_z+2008_off_road_expo_pics+jesse_james_trophy_truck.jpg

Theme Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCbflBkIgo

100-Most-Beautiful-Women-in-the-World.jpg

Ok squizz u got sum badass **** haha! Theme song just ties it all together and ur girl is damn hot lol i forgot who she was ive seen her in movies. Urs is the best ive seen on here haha cept i think mine is better haha cuz ya know i picked it for a reason but urs is hands down the best other then me

Car to roll with: I will use the back to the future car travel back in time to before it ever happened back-to-the-future-car-dolorean.jpg

i see you chose the time machine also, i see yours doesn't have mr fusion, therefore i hope you packed plutonium! also, seeing as it's the model out of the first movie, you can't fly either! Mine's better hahaha:D

and you'll notice the weapons i am packing address the problems you pointed out.

i see you chose the time machine also' date=' i see yours doesn't have mr fusion, therefore i hope you packed plutonium! also, seeing as it's the model out of the first movie, you can't fly either! Mine's better hahaha:D

and you'll notice the weapons i am packing address the problems you pointed out.[/quote']

Yeah i saw yours after i posted. I was thinking along the sames lines that if in this hypothetical fiction we could use whatever and all the guns needing bullets will only get you so far and then what?

Yours is pure win though and well thought out.

Main Weapon: laser_weapon.jpg

Unlimited bullets!!! LMAO. One shot and they're gone, literally.....

Secondary weapon: lightsaber_a.jpg

Chop these mutha****a's up!!! LOL!!!

Ride: ufo-in-france.jpg

So I get GTFO faster than light, literally.

Babe: fcd1_Ase-Wang-6.jpg

Smokin...

My song: Push It To The Limit (Scarface) - Paul Engemann

it's fictional though.. Lol.

i'm going to revive this thread; **** dying with the zombies. So come with me if you want to live; you all got nice guns & bad *** *****es but nobody can **** with me outside of a mcfly time machine traveling back to where this zombie eater wasn't born just to take me out.

Weapon ONE: 00002042.jpg?by-user=t

i'm taking the ray gun from COD: Zombies (experience with zombies already, unlimited ammo, one shot)

Weapon TWO: tumblr_koc1xkXwjO1qzvqipo1_400.jpg I'm taking ****ing grizzly bears with chainsaws for arms to maul these undead bastards.

Vehicle: 1st off, their screwed from the start, I can ride Grizzly bears that have god damn chainsaws for arms because they are that strong; & since i get another vehicle; because i can ride my god damn 2nd weapon..

godzilla78.jpg

I'm riding Godzilla. How could these undead hords **** with a radioactive Godzilla? I kill dirty zombie pricks in hords with each step we take.

Theme Song: Dragula or Living Dead Girl by ..... yeah, you guessed it, Rob Zombie *****.

Chick: for good measure i'll bring that video(game) *** Jill Valentine from Resident Evil fame to the deadhead party :cool:

Main Weapon: laser_weapon.jpg

Unlimited bullets!!! LMAO. One shot and they're gone' date=' literally.....

Secondary weapon: [img']http://tnronline.com/albums/album08/lightsaber_a.jpg[/img]

Chop these mutha****a's up!!! LOL!!!

Ride: ufo-in-france.jpg

So I get GTFO faster than light, literally.

Babe: fcd1_Ase-Wang-6.jpg

Smokin...

My song: Push It To The Limit (Scarface) - Paul Engemann

it's fictional though.. Lol.

I just had to quote.

Archived