Barboza vs Njokuani

SKN_TTK

Hell yeah awesome fight. As a big Muay Thai fan I loved this fight. Great skills showed by both practitioners and great heart showed by both fighters especially Anthony coming back from being rocked and dominating the second round and doing well in the third. Anyone who loves striking or MT im sure loved this fight. Instant classic in my book! And awesome spinning heel kick by barboza at the end he would have ko'd him for sure if he hit him with the heel not the foot. awesome fight but I thought Anthony should have won but it coulda went either way. FOTN was well deserved for these two

nah round one was easily barbozas, and round 2 was anthonys but not as onesided as you might think, he managed to catch his leg and with a little luck he got him down but barboza did a real takedown at the end of the round.

and round 3 was also fairly even in the standup but barboza got a takedown and that last spin kick sealed the deal. barboza definitely deserved the decision

and if barboza would have gotten his takedowns earlier in the rounds he could have done some big damage so that was also a bit lucky for anthony. kind of similar to the travis brown/ Kongo fight where he took kongo down at the end of each of the last rounds, he would have won if he had some extra time to GnP there.

Archived