If you folk think Jones would beat Machida, you are dreaming.

shinsplint

I don't care what you think, I'm rite & your wrong.

Jones got lucky against Rua. Jones was lucky he was facing Rua who was just coming off knee surgery, had a mountain of ring rust, wasn't 100 percent & he couldn't use his lethal leg kicks.... If not & Jones was facing the same Rua who beat Lyoto, jones would of been cactus & his glass jaw sprawled motionless all over the canvas.

That's a FACT.

Plus all those dirty camp Jackson tactics of eye gouging, illegal strikes to the back of Rua's head & greasing that Jones used should of made him immediately DQ'd.

That's another FACT.

Now I hear kids on here talking Jones up like he is the 2nd coming of MMA & is untouchable.... Well shin has news for you, cause once Lyoto retires the old man Randy & gets his title shot, it's all over for Jones & you fanboys...

Believe it.

Lyoto is a nightmare matchup for that kid Jones & Jones knows that. He is already scared.

Jones knows he is just biding his time til the real 205 king Machida decides to get his belt back.

Jones has nothing that can trouble Lyoto.

So Jones fanboys shin is sorry to break it to you, but Lyoto is getting his belt back & Jones knows this & that he will have to bide his time & wait for the great man Lyoto to retire before Jones is worthy of another title shot.

Machida KO over Jones in the 1st.

Anybody who disagrees obviously isn't as smart as me & know MMA math.

Discuss thanx.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Machida would kill him. I hate Jones with a passion

Regardless of whether you like or don't like that kid Jones.... He would still get violated.

I'm still waiting for a fair weather n00b , bandwagon Jones hopper fanboy to explain how he beats Lyoyo....

Waiting for replies ....

Regardless of whether you like or don't like that kid Jones.... He would still get violated.

I'm still waiting for a fair weather n00b ' date=' bandwagon Jones hopper fanboy to explain how he beats Lyoyo....

Waiting for replies ....[/quote']

Just remember........

mma-shirt-8.jpg

I believe Machida can win. But I will never doubt Jon Jones after what he did to Shogun. Im not a huge fan of Jones I think its great that he reps Jesus and all but I only like one fighter from each division. Machida is that fighter.

Machida will make Jones look second rate.

Watch Jones swing at thin air then get constantly countered & made to look the fool he is.

Lyoto is far to technical ...

Poor Jones.

Machida would give him a fight no doubt' date=' but to say that Machida would manhandle him and that his wrestling is better than Jones's is just absured. Lyoto has great TDD, but Jones is exceptional at setting up takedowns with his long reach. Jones has unortodox striking, and Machida has the most elusive defense in the game. If styles really do make fights then this one would be killer! Hopefully Machida can work his way back into contention.[/quote']

What does Jones bring to the table besides a bigger reach?

Your talking about Machida remember.... Lil boy Jones will be clutching at straws ( & thin air)

Seriously n00b' date=' that's all you got ?

Shame....

No facts or serious argument to put up?[/quote']

Rua beat rampage and machida for the LHW title. Rua got dominated, beat, and tapped out by Jones. Jones holds the LHW title. Thus, Jones is favored to beat machida easily.

What proof do you have that machida can beat Jones? let's hear it. proof not opinion.

Put up or shut up fool.

Shame.....

something about jones that i really wanna see him get ktfo so i can like him. its no fun watching people just dominate everyfight so whoeva jones fights next i wanna see him get ktfo so then i can like him so WAR RASHAD

i like to see them all get KO'd out eventually esp GSP and Andy for dominating weak opponents for too long.

WAR Chael Sonnen

Machida will have a Grandad wall and stalling him for 3 rounds.

He won't get a title shot anytime soon after 3 losses in a row.

Machida can't hit and run on a beast like Jones.

Rampage vs Jones would be a more competitive fight. Jones demolished an elite fighter like Shogun who KOed both Rampage and Machida. But Rampage has Great TDD and is much stronger than Machida and Shogun.

Rua beat rampage and machida for the LHW title. Rua got dominated' date=' beat, and tapped out by Jones. Jones holds the LHW title. Thus, Jones is favored to beat machida easily.

What proof do you have that machida can beat Jones? let's hear it. proof not opinion.

Put up or shut up fool.

Shame.....[/quote']

Troll is an obvious troll.

You watch MMA son?

Alright somebody has to stick up for Jon Jones. This guy just beat up Mauricio Rua who was considered to be the best Light Heavyweight in the world right up until he tapped to strikes.

You can't say that Lyoto Machida is going to make easy work of Jon Jones. Lyoto Machida is coming off 2 losses and is about to fight Randy Couture.

Lyoto Machida has not fought anyone like Jon Jones, except for Rashad Evans with the wrestling(If Rashad Evans had worked his wrestling more I could see that fight going differently).

Now Lyoto Machida does pose a much more significant threat than Mauricio Rua did but I see this fight going much the same with Jon Jones using his reach and Wrestling to outstrike and outwrestle Lyoto Machida.

So all jones has is reach....

Boo hoo' date=' Lyoto will counter that with ease. Jones won't be able to touch him.[/quote']

Not only his reach but his grappling/wrestling and also from the title fight we saw that Jon Jones striking is very good and not all hype.

Don't get me wrong I am huge fan of "THE DRAGON" but to say that Lyoto Machida will make easy work of Jon Jones just isn't true.

I don't care what you think' date=' I'm rite & your wrong.

Jones got lucky against Rua. Jones was lucky he was facing Rua who was just coming off knee surgery, had a mountain of ring rust, wasn't 100 percent & he couldn't use his lethal leg kicks.... If not & Jones was facing the same Rua who beat Lyoto, jones would of been cactus & his glass jaw sprawled motionless all over the canvas.

That's a FACT.

Plus all those dirty camp Jackson tactics of eye gouging, illegal strikes to the back of Rua's head & greasing that Jones used should of made him immediately DQ'd.

That's another FACT.

Now I hear kids on here talking Jones up like he is the 2nd coming of MMA & is untouchable.... Well shin has news for you, cause once Lyoto retires the old man Randy & gets his title shot, it's all over for Jones & you fanboys...

Believe it.

Lyoto is a nightmare matchup for that kid Jones & Jones knows that. He is already scared.

Jones knows he is just biding his time til the real 205 king Machida decides to get his belt back.

So Jones fanboys shin is sorry to break it to you, but Lyoto is getting his belt back & Jones knows this & that he will have to bide his time & wait for the great man Lyoto to retire before Jones is worthy of another title shot.

Discuss thanx.[/quote']

blah blah blah

Shogun injured his knee during the second machida fight and still KTFO of him making a highlight reel.

Shinsplint,

Funny you call others trolls, yet you are sure Jones has no chance against Machida. In MMA the result is never 100% guarenteed. This is comming from someone who is a Machida fan too. Also all this nonsense about prove Jones can win, but you only make statements like Machida is way better at this or that not a real break down of the fight. From someone who likes both guys I will try to make a break down.

Machida does have a very good style to counter what Jones brings. Very fast and accurate counter punching, with very good take down defense. However keep in mind Jones has very good takedowns that are unorthadox making then much harder to defend. Jones has very good clinch take downs, but Machida also has excellent trips from the same position. For striking, Machida is technically better, but Jones is also very fast and has shown he has greatly improved his technique in recent fights. If you do not think a huge reach advantage does not matter your a fool, it does. Jones can set up a jab that not hit Machida, but it will dictate the distance very well. If Jones gets too aggressive I agree he will be countered all day, but Machida has some big problems to solve in this fight as well. This fight I think would be much closer than Shogun vs Bones was, but its not guarenteed either man will win.

The point is do not call others trolls for claiming something with no support behind it and do the same yourself. Even though your still being very condescending, this is still a huge improvement from any GSP related posts.

Machida vs Bones

1-Dimensional Karate Dude who doesn't like being punched vs The guy who's kicked the **** out of everyone he's fought

hmmm....I wonder who's gonna win this one?

Quit trolling.

1) Who actualy likes to get punched?

2) Lyoto Machida is 1- dimensional? LMAO GTFO!

3) Machida went 16-0 and only has 1 legitimate loss in his KO against Shogun. Shogun didn't dominate him either, Machida got caught.

I don't care what you think' date=' I'm rite & your wrong.[/b']

That's a FACT.

That's another FACT.

Believe it.

Discuss thanx.

Troll-2--The-20th-Anniversary-Nilbog-Edition-.jpg

Ah the humanity! The troll disease is spreading!

Archived