Every time there is a new LHW champion....

WarWAND1406052009

Not every LHW champ is so versatile and creative and resourceful and well coached as Jones... He beat pretty much anyone who's faced him, and from all types... I believe he will defend his title more than 3 or 4 times if not much more than that. I'm known to be wrong every once in a while, but I don't think this is the case.

Every body says he cant be beaten' date=' and he is beat within his next two fights, like rashad, machida, shogun, forrest griffin, and rampage. so dont expect a long reign from Jones either[/quote']

Jones is so far above and beyond those guys it's not even funny. And no one (who knows anything) thought Griffin, Rampage, and Rashad wouldn't be beaten. Machida has been the only LHW to convey a true invincible aura, and even he had not truly dominated all of his previous opponents although he was on a good two fight destruction of T. Silva and Rashad. And Shogun had a slight unbeatable aura about him, but anyone who knows anything about Shogun knows he can be very good and/or very bad. Jones is the only guy who has literally embarrased all the high level guys he's faced. Until he does get beaten, you would have to be an idiot to think anyone at LHW has a moderate chance of winning.

Archived