Jones and Evans for the next TUF coaches... isn't it obvious?

SDH

When I saw some of the interviews I think Dana was hiding the fact from Ariel when he was asked about Urijah and Cruz not coaching TUF. Evans and Jones would make for an AMAZING cast on the show. Other than that, the only other choices I could imagine would be St. Pierre and Silva but, I don't think that fight is even going to happen. I like GSP but, considering his size and he can't even knock out the welterweights so middleweight is ridiculous for him.

Coaching ideas...

A crazy one that goes back to the beginning. Couture and Liddell? Why not? While TUF is a good way to hype an upcoming match between two current UFC fighters, I like the idea of bringing in two heavily seasoned and decorated veterns to guide aspiring mixed martial artists.

If you want to overshadow the actual competitors on the show and see some crazy coach fireworks, just slate Sonnen and Bisping. I could almost guarantee you'll forget the fighters with all the friction from those two loudmouths.

But if we're going to go the Fighting Coaches route...here's my ideas for best matchups.

Machida-Griffin

Marquardt-Leben

Fitch-Shields

When I saw some of the interviews I think Dana was hiding the fact from Ariel when he was asked about Urijah and Cruz not coaching TUF. Evans and Jones would make for an AMAZING cast on the show. Other than that' date=' the only other choices I could imagine would be St. Pierre and Silva but, I don't think that fight is even going to happen. I like GSP but, considering his size and he can't even knock out the welterweights so middleweight is ridiculous for him.[/quote']

cruz and urijah, then it should be randy couture vs jones fot tuf 15 if couture beats machida,

Faber and Cruz just don't have big enough names to the casual fans, sure it makes sense to us, but they would just be like, "Who are these guys?"

There isn't a big enough draw for those 2. As for Jones and Rashad, they have both trained at the same place, and I just can't see them being coaches, Jones might be too fresh for the Sport, and Wittman and Jackson probably won't want to coach opposite one another...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived