Jon Jones Is Classless

FroZeN

Jones is a classless piece of ****. First of all, everyone knows that Shogun has terrible knees and anything that happens to them could possibly end his career. This brings up my point. Why did Jones throw leg kicks to Shogun? He knows that his knees are horrible. That was just a classless act.

Next, he goes for a kneebar on a wobbled, already beaten, sexually abused Shogun. If he completed that move he would have possibly ended his career. On top of that he backhands Shogun while going for the kneebar.

Jones is a classless piece of ****. He needs to be apprehended by Dana White, the athletic commission, and the police. Not only did he leave Shogun looking like a rape victim, but he also kept his elbow over Shoguns neck, which should be illegal. You can't just disrupt peoples breathing patterns like that. It's wrong.

Jones can't win fair and square. Shogun would have done so much better if he wasn't coming off of his surgery...

Every fighter does that. If they have an injury you take advantage of it. Thats why fighters usually don't say anything about injuries untill after the fight. Oh I actually read it and you're trolliing... I don't understand why people find trolling fun. It's like ooo you called me on being retarded but I was meaning to be retarded so I win lol.

Jones is a classless piece of ****. First of all' date=' everyone knows that Shogun has terrible knees and anything that happens to them could possibly end his career. This brings up my point. Why did Jones throw leg kicks to Shogun? He knows that his knees are horrible. That was just a classless act.

Next, he goes for a kneebar on a wobbled, already beaten, sexually abused Shogun. If he completed that move he would have possibly ended his career. On top of that he backhands Shogun while going for the kneebar.

Jones is a classless piece of ****. He needs to be apprehended by Dana White, the athletic commission, and the police. Not only did he leave Shogun looking like a rape victim, but he also kept his elbow over Shoguns neck, which should be illegal. You can't just disrupt peoples breathing patterns like that. It's wrong.

Jones can't win fair and square. Shogun would have done so much better if he wasn't coming off of his surgery...[/quote'] Lol

Jones is a classless piece of ****. First of all' date=' everyone knows that Shogun has terrible knees and anything that happens to them could possibly end his career. This brings up my point. Why did Jones throw leg kicks to Shogun? He knows that his knees are horrible. That was just a classless act.

Jones can't win fair and square. Shogun would have done so much better if he wasn't coming off of his surgery...[/quote']

I really hope you are being sarcastic, if not you are one very special individual.

your just a delusional shogun fan if it was the other way around i guarantee shogun would do the same and you would be celebrating him for such a crafty gameplan

I would because Shogun deserves it. You're just mad that Shogun would beat your favorite fighter, and your favorite fighters favorite fighter. Shogun is the best thing that has ever happened to MMA.

All Jones proved was that be can beat a fat ***, out of shape Shogun...the same one that lost to Forrest.

Jones is classless...and he didn't tap to strikes either, he was trying to kill a bug.

I would because Shogun deserves it. You're just mad that Shogun would beat your favorite fighter' date=' and your favorite fighters favorite fighter. Shogun is the best thing that has ever happened to MMA.

All Jones proved was that be can beat a fat ***, out of shape Shogun...the same one that lost to Forrest.

Jones is classless...and he didn't tap to strikes either, he was trying to kill a bug.[/quote']

What did you bet on to get that avatar?

Jones can't win fair and square. Shogun would have done so much better if he wasn't coming off of his surgery...[/quote']

You are a ****ing retard. It's called strategy you idiot.

I thought those little side kicks to the knees were a big part of the W for Jones.

Thats a great tactic against a striker.

It's not fair to Shogun though. If your opponent has a pacemaker are you going to punch him in the chest? It's just not right.

Jones is a classless piece of ****. First of all' date=' everyone knows that Shogun has terrible knees and anything that happens to them could possibly end his career. This brings up my point. [b']Why did Jones throw leg kicks to Shogun?[/b] He knows that his knees are horrible. That was just a classless act.

Jones can't win fair and square. Shogun would have done so much better if he wasn't coming off of his surgery...

because thats shoguns kryptonite and the key to winning.

Haha Brazil is falling off the map. Second in line for rape by Jones is your boy Anderson.

i did think it was a little dodgy seeing as he wasnt throwing normal leg kicks, he was throwing front kicks right to the front of shoguns knees. it was obvious what he was doing, some may call it dirty, others would call it tactics. either way it was completely legal and really didnt have any bearing on the fight. even if he didnt throw them he was still would have completely dominated that fight

if you only kick to the upper body, then its easy for the opponent to know where to block.

kicking different locations makes you unpredictable. its a tactics lots of fighters use.

ive seen anderson silva do simliar kicks in fights, did all of his opponents have bad knees?

and jones did say he would like to replicate anderson silva and other fighters.

the thumb in the throat, the headbutt, the knee targeting, the training camp that planned for Shogun for 10 months and Jones for 6 weeks, the mouth covering to a guy with crappy cardio, the "creative"strikes that didn't land... i mean seriously... if you have to do that to win and it takes you 3 rounds... you aren't keeping that belt very long. Shogun takes him in a rematch because Shogun is the greatest of all time.

the thumb in the throat' date=' the headbutt, the knee targeting, the training camp that planned for Shogun for 10 months and Jones for 6 weeks, the mouth covering to a guy with crappy cardio, the "creative"strikes that didn't land... i mean seriously... if you have to do that to win and it takes you 3 rounds... you aren't keeping that belt very long. Shogun takes him in a rematch because Shogun is the greatest of all time.[/quote']

never_go_full_retard.jpg

i want to know what really happened because in Dana White's video blog, Dana is talking to him over the phone and it sounded like to me that Greg Jackson chased the guy down while Jones stayed with the woman. Which makes sense because if the dude had a knife or a gun... wouldn't Dana be pissed that 1/2 of his main event is in the hospital because he decided to risk his life for a stolen purse 2 hours before the event?

And later Dana hypes it up and even asks Shogun if he's "saved any lives today?"

I've a feeling this story got blown way out of proportion, but watch the video and tell me you don't hear Jones say that Greg Jackson did it.

Jones can't win fair and square. Shogun would have done so much better if he wasn't coming off of his surgery...[/u']

I agree with bolded underlined parts. I'd only add that Shogun looked sick, like he had some sort of stomach flu or perhaps a staph infection. A rematch in the winter would be nice, when he have a fully healthy Shogun. I'm not so sure the fight would end the same way in a rematch.

That was very funny!

I agree with bolded underlined parts. I'd only add that Shogun looked sick' date=' like he had some sort of stomach flu or perhaps a staph infection. A rematch in the winter would be nice, when he have a fully healthy Shogun. I'm not so sure the fight would end the same way in a rematch.[/quote']

That explains why Shogun dropped like a sack of potatoes when Jones punched him in the stomach :rolleyes:

Archived