Jon jones has always been my favourite fighter

JonJonesP4P1

I have been a fan of him ever since his first mma match . It disgusts me to see all these bandwagoners hop on his nuts and claim that jon jones is his favourite fighter because he molested raped and sexualabused shogun . I think I am the only true fan on this site. I know jon jones like a book. The rest of you guys are all groupies

I have been a fan of him ever since his first mma match . It disgusts me to see all these bandwagoners hop on his nuts and claim that jon jones is his favourite fighter because he molested raped and sexualabused shogun . I think I am the only true fan on this site. I know jon jones like a book. The rest of you guys are all groupies

128972363753543693.jpg

You are stupid. I love Chael Sonnen and was a fan since his Miller fight, but only a good fan. Not great. But when he beat Marquart i became a HUGE fan.

You can't say that you have been a fan since his #1 fight unless you are a family member or something like that. You are truly an idiot. I think Jon Jones is an awesome fighter. I don't like him at all though. He will never be my favorite fighter. No matter what he does im no fan. But he sure is a great fighter.

You are stupid. I love Chael Sonnen and was a fan since his Miller fight' date=' but only a good fan. Not great. But when he beat Marquart i became a HUGE fan.

You can't say that you have been a fan since his #1 fight unless you are a family member or something like that. You are truly an idiot. I think Jon Jones is an awesome fighter. I don't like him at all though. He will never be my favorite fighter. No matter what he does im no fan. But he sure is a great fighter.[/quote']

i liked Jones all the way up to when he talked **** to T.Silva about what he did to Vera, at that point i said i hope that ****er gets his *** beat.

Chill 22 posts. Back of the line where all the other people who became fans after he became champ are.

You would think a "Huge" fan as you claim to be would be stoked that so many people now recognize his talents.

Instead your trying to take credit for his accomplishments simply because you believe you recognized them first.

It disgusts me that people somehow get this false sense of entitlement because they were a fan first or a member of the forum first.

Fist yourself...

Archived