Who will Jim Miller fight next?

MMA_IS_LIFE

He's not getting a title shot yet, Pettis and Maynard have both been promised to get it at one point. I'd say you give him one of the best there is in the division...actually G-Sot was at the very top so give him Siver

If he wins that you gotta put him in line for the next title shot...that division is extremely good

the list goes as such

Edgar

Maynard

Pettis

Guida

Guillard

Henderson/Florian/Miller. hes pretty low down and hasnt really beaten much tough competetion to be declaring his title shot is deserved

How the hell is Guillard above Miller?

Miller is on a 7 fight win streak. Only loses coming from the LW champ Edgar and the No1 contender Maynard. Miller has also beaten the likes of Wiman & Boceck

Also beaten 2 underfeated fighters Oliveira & Shalorus

Guillard on the otherhand has lost to the likes of diaz, Joe daddy & Clementi. Granted he is on a 4 fight win streak. But it doesnt match the quality that Miller has fought.

LW ranks IMO is ....

Top 6

Edgar

Gray

Miller

Pettis

Guida

Sherk

How the hell is Guillard above Miller?

Miller is on a 7 fight win streak. Only loses coming from the LW champ Edgar and the No1 contender Maynard. Miller has also beaten the likes of Wiman & Boceck

Also beaten 2 underfeated fighters Oliveira & Shalorus

Guillard on the otherhand has lost to the likes of diaz' date=' Joe daddy & Clementi. Granted he is on a 4 fight win streak. But it doesnt match the quality that Miller has fought.

LW ranks IMO is ....

Top 6

Edgar

Gray

Miller

Pettis

Guida

Sherk[/quote']

Your top 6 is right except number 6. Sherk is not a top 6 LW Dunham, G-Sot, Siver, Henderson and although I do not like Guillard I would rank him over Sherk at the moment.

Sherks time is up. I have nothing against the guy but he has a year or two tops left in him before some mid tier heavy handed lightweight ends his career.

I agree with Miller being a badass though.

He has got to be close to a title shot now. 7 in a row. I say his next fight should be a #1 contender fight.

We already have Guida vs Pettis for the next shot after Edgar vs Maynard 3.

Jim Miller vs Siver/Wiman?

Miller needs to fight Guillard , I don't see him winning that but I'd like to see that fight. Considering Miller has to wait for the Frankie Maynard 3rd and then Guida.Pettis title fight , he can wait for Guillard to knockout Roller.

Melvin vs Miller - Make it happen.

Your top 6 is right except number 6. Sherk is not a top 6 LW Dunham' date=' G-Sot, Siver, Henderson and although I do not like Guillard I would rank him over Sherk at the moment.

Sherks time is up. I have nothing against the guy but he has a year or two tops left in him before some mid tier heavy handed lightweight ends his career.

I agree with Miller being a badass though.[/quote']

Sherk has only lost to champions . Edgar, Penn, GSP & Hughes.

His last fight he beat Dunham. Because of longlay offs he is the forgotten man.

Sherk has only lost to champions . Edgar' date=' Penn, GSP & Hughes.

His last fight he beat Dunham. Because of longlay offs he is the forgotten man.[/quote']

Well I forgot about Dunham being robbed even though that was recently. I was thinking more about Dunham getting finished by Guillard in his last fight.

Sorry but Sherk is still not a top 6 LW. Not in the UFC and not even top 10 worldwide. Tyson Griffin was screwed out of a fight with Sherk. Sherk did jack **** during that fight except wing his T-rex arms around.

Archived