MMA Math!!! Matt Hammil is the best light heavyweight in the world!!!!

dimension33

Crap thread.

That would mean Jones is the peoples champion because he was destroying hamill till the DQ. like shogun/machida 1

seems to me like Jones likes using illegal moves in fights.....wait a second here...I think I am trolling...thought I would spell it out for you sense your dull sense of humor radar cant seem to pick up sarcasm on the screen....your welcome

bah people keep thinking Jones got DQ'd .... truth is the power of Hammil's face caused Jones' elbows to explode upward in a 6 to 12 angle. These were in fact mistaken as illegal blows and the bout was halted seconds before Jones' arms were shattered

I thought I was the only one who knew this....I heard CHuck Norris taught him that move since he was pissed at Seagal for violating his agreement with CHuck after Chuck raped him with elbows from a omiplatta...that Seagal had to leave town for good and never teach his "lethal moves" to anyone as Chuck taught Seagal those moves under secrecy

seems to me like Jones likes using illegal moves in fights.....wait a second here...I think I am trolling...thought I would spell it out for you sense your dull sense of humor radar cant seem to pick up sarcasm on the screen....your welcome

I know your trolling

But it's a crap thread. no humor at all.

only person allowed to troll on these forums should be AK all these new 100 posts kiddies coming in are class A tards

I thought I was the only one who knew this....I heard CHuck Norris taught him that move since he was pissed at Seagal for violating his agreement with CHuck after Chuck raped him with elbows from a omiplatta...that Seagal had to leave town for good and never teach his "lethal moves" to anyone as Chuck taught Seagal those moves under secrecy

Cuban knows .... cuban knows

I know your trolling

But it's a crap thread. no humor at all.

only person allowed to troll on these forums should be AK all these new 100 posts kiddies coming in are class A tards

well since you posted on a troll thread you admittedly knew was a troll thread..whos the ****ing idiot?? YOU...and sorry that only your tiny mind thinks that there should only be one guy allowed to troll on a public forum...even though you read and posted on mine undermining your own logic and basically shining the spotlight on your for all to see your a halfwit...thanks for playing

well since you posted on a troll thread you admittedly knew was a troll thread..whos the ****ing idiot?? YOU...and sorry that only your tiny mind thinks that there should only be one guy allowed to troll on a public forum...even though you read and posted on mine undermining your own logic and basically shining the spotlight on your for all to see your a halfwit...thanks for playing

Why so defensive brah?

Just letting you know not to troll again because you suck at it. Plus the hamill thing is beating a dead horse atm.

Let me see ...

Jon Jones>Shogun Rua>Lyoto Machida>BJ Penn>Matt Hugues>Matt Serra>Georges St-Pierre ...

Jones is 4x Welterweight champion

Jon Jones>Shogun Rua>Chuck Liddell>Randy Couture>Mark Coleman>Dan Severn ...

Jones is 4x Hall of Famer

Jon Jones>Brandon Vera>Frank Mir>Brock Lesnar>Randy Couture>Tim Sylvia ...

Jones is +4x Heavyweight champion

I guess that mean Jones is the greatest of all time ...

Let me see ...

Jon Jones>Shogun Rua>Lyoto Machida>BJ Penn>Matt Hugues>Matt Serra>Georges St-Pierre ...

Jones is 4x Welterweight champion

Jon Jones>Shogun Rua>Chuck Liddell>Randy Couture>Mark Coleman>Dan Severn ...

Jones is 4x Hall of Famer

Jon Jones>Brandon Vera>Frank Mir>Brock Lesnar>Randy Couture>Tim Sylvia ...

Jones is +4x Heavyweight champion

I guess that mean Jones is the greatest of all time ...

your forgetting that hammil>jones>shogun>machida>rashad>forrest>rampage>hendo>chuck>tito

so hammill is all that plus 9+ time lhw champ plus Pride MW and WW champ

i thought we were all mature enough in this thread to not use MMAth

and also i thought that it was a given that Matt Hammil is P4P best without the need of MMAth' date=' but to show your work doesn't hurt i guess

[img']http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPQmiFudm39Qu6mKHY87xqV6WFzqcLhf32dAF-wToSyNcodhbyDA&t=1[/img]

Already has his hands in the air, i guess he was the only one that heard the news that Bones elbows were illegal

as evidenced in the picture you can clearly see Bones look of horror as he realizes Hammil is stealing his soul

Matt Hammill couldn't finish Tito. Forrest would finish Matt.

Dude Forrest has finished 3 people in 13 fights in the UFC (two of whom are Elvis Sinosic and Bill Mahood <---who??) the guy isn't exactly a "finisher"

and wtf does Tito have to do with this? Lots of people can't finish Tito

Why so defensive brah?

Just letting you know not to troll again because you suck at it. Plus the hamill thing is beating a dead horse atm.

lol...looks like your the only one not having fun with this post(even though your still posting)...just letting you know that ILL post when where how and why I want to and its obvious how far your head is stuck up your own *** to think anyone would give a **** what you think about whether they are a good troller or not...the fact is you got trolled and felt like an idiot when I explained it to you....thanks for playing

Archived