anybody else see Bones Rock Bottom Shogun?

deaDBird

LOL i never thought of that as a rock bottom haha. I think you just made me a bones fan(I love the rock) . I need a pic of that rock bottom

They should re-name him Jon "The People's Champ" Jones

Edit: He also uses the People's elbow a lot

People's elbow... lol.

The Rock loves the UFC, maybe it was not a coincidence by Jones to do these things. Funny how most UFC fans love the Rock though, but hate on Lesnar (who beat the rock to become the youngest wwe champion ever). I'm just sayin. The WWE talent work just as hard to make their living as any UFC fighter and that's a fact. Respect to both of the professions.

The Rock loves the UFC' date=' maybe it was not a coincidence by Jones to do these things. Funny how most UFC fans love the Rock though, but hate on Lesnar (who beat the rock to become the youngest wwe champion ever). I'm just sayin. The WWE talent work just as hard to make their living as any UFC fighter and that's a fact. Respect to both of the professions.[/quote']

That's because Dwayne Johnson has more charisma than everyone else in the world COMBINED. If you hate Dwayne Johnson, then we should all be allowed to punch your mother in the uterus.

Archived