Randy Vs Jones

HAD0K3N

Although deep in my heart, I would root for Randy, my head tells me that he can not beat Jon Jones. The odds are just too long.

But didn't everyone say the same thing about Randy and Brock Lesnar? True, Randy did get caught and lost, but he did the near impossible. He hung in there and pressed him against the cage, and escaped from the bottom position.

Come to think about it, Jon Jones would be a good fight against Brock Lesnar or Shane Carwin or Velasquez. I think that Carwin is the only guy who can now give Velasquez a good fight. Brock still needs another year to sharpen and hone his striking and submission skills.

Funny how everyones matching Jones up with every fighter in the UFC but to answer the question Jones would kill Randy.

you miss the point everyone is looking for good matches, regardless of who wins an to be honest the only gut who will give him a run in that division is coture.

in a few years i doubt jones wjill make 205lb easily.

he is gifted to be able to make that weight but it wont be forever.

you miss the point everyone is looking for good matches' date=' regardless of who wins an to be honest the only gut who will give him a run in that division is coture.

in a few years i doubt jones wjill make 205lb easily.

he is gifted to be able to make that weight but it wont be forever.[/quote']

As interesting as Bones/Couture would be, I'd love to see Bones/Machida.

Archived