Spider Silva vs. Jonny Bones

oznatividad

spider silva vs. bones jones is the best mma fight that you will ever see. let's face it, no one can outclass anderson silva at the mw and he has proven much as a lhw. on the other hand for jones, he was tested & he eaned it. putting other fighters for him is a waste of time. watching the spider vs. bones is like watching a video game. with the kicks, & a spin, & flying... come on.

it's time... let's get it on... let's do it.

spider silva vs. bones jones is the best mma fight that you will ever see. let's face it' date=' no one can outclass anderson silva at the mw and he has proven much as a lhw. on the other hand for jones, he was tested & he eaned it. putting other fighters for him is a waste of time. watching the spider vs. bones is like watching a video game. with the kicks, & a spin, & flying... come on.

it's time... let's get it on... let's do it.[/quote']

would be one of the most hyped fights ever....but still highly doubt we will ever see this fight....but would love to see it

People should respect Jones for doing what no other man has ever done and that's dominate Rua. Big Rua fan here but no man has ever ran him over and outside of an arm injury no one has Tkoed him.

No more saying Rua would rape Anderson but that would be a good competitive fight and at 205 I still favor Shogun. A fight with Jones would be ****ing ridiculous though.

Machida is a a great grappler and matches up much better than Anderson does.

Andy's subs off his back are dangerous and if Jones took him to the ground Andy would look for the sub and most likely land it.

I think Jones beats Andy in the standup. I know, it's all backwards from what others would say. But honestly, Jones is not stupid and knows how to utilize his lengthy legs and arms. Andy is long as well but not as long as Jones and jones would just keep andy far away from him. Not to mention, Jones is most likely a lot stronger than andy, and that's why a fight between those two would either end up with Jones winning by decision due to too much stand up, or Andy winning by sub due to Jones trying to fight andy on the ground.

This is how i see it, but he would not run through anderson like he did shogun.

Big Andy = Better cardio, quicker, KO striker on the button, and of course knows the octagon like it's his home. And he gets stronger. He probably wouldn't matrix JBJ, but knock him down a notch. Plus Jesus likes Anderson Silva more.

As a general rule of thumb, great Muai Thai/BJJ guys improve relatively when they move up. Wrestlers/boxers/brawlers are best at relatively lower weights.

I hope Fertitta wasn't tweeting Silva V Bones for the hell of it.... Given GSP's lonnnnnnng wait if he moves up and waffling already to fight at MW......I hope they announce it and get Silva off the bench he can start training to take the LHW belt.

Archived