GSP, Silva, Jones, ~The Story

Killercrank

Here is the story of these three fighters.

Silva is going to go down as the GOAT. In the current state of MMA he is batman and GSP is robin.

GSP is great but will never be considered GOAT. Even when Silva retires he will be fighting to stay in the top 2 of everyones minds, since Jones can be considered a very good candidate in the upcoming years as he gets better, more experienced, and more wins considering literally noone poses a threat in the division if Silva doesn't move up before retiring.

Silva is definitely the best but thank god for a young beastly fighter in Jones that is entertaining to watch and finishes fights.

P.S. The Shields-GSP fight will be close.

Shields has a 1% chance against GSP. literally. Good luck Shields. I hope you quit before getting your **** handed to you. GSP is so much more than you people think. People have been doubting him since day 1.

If you think GSP is going to lose this fight your absolutely crazy.

He will win by decision of course but Shields will grab 2 rounds and GSP will not leave this fight without bleeding.

George St. Pierre is the best fighter in the world right now.

Fedor Emelianenko is the best fighter in history.

That's how I see it. (fair disclosure; I don't like GSP or Silva, but I will say I am a fan of Fedor, though would hardly classify myself a fanboy and personally believe it's a matter of time before someone comes along and dethrones The Last Emperor)

That's how I see it. (fair disclosure; I don't like GSP or Silva' date=' but I will say I am a fan of Fedor, though would hardly classify myself a fanboy and personally believe it's a matter of time before someone comes along and dethrones The Last Emperor)[/quote']

+1

That's how I see it. (fair disclosure; I don't like GSP or Silva' date=' but I will say I am a fan of Fedor, though would hardly classify myself a fanboy and personally believe it's a matter of time before someone comes along and dethrones The Last Emperor)[/quote']

I appreciate your opinion, no matter how silly and stupid it is. Thank you.

I appreciate your opinion' date=' no matter how silly and stupid it is. Thank you.[/quote']

Good way to have a conversation with someone is making statements that can't be proven beyond conjecture and then resorting to childish dismissals of others' points of view. :rolleyes:

You are the worst kind of poster, someone who says something, has no interest in discussing it, and behaves boorishly with those who don't simply agree with everything you say.

Good way to have a conversation with someone is making statements that can't be proven beyond conjecture and then resorting to childish dismissals of others' points of view. :rolleyes:

You are the worst kind of poster' date=' someone who says something, has no interest in discussing it, and behaves boorishly with those who don't simply agree with everything you say.[/quote']

Actually there is no reason to beat a dead horse, so thanking someone for their opinion and letting them know they are stupid for having it is fine.

It has been proven many times over why Silva is the best.

I'm a fan of GSP btw. The problem is I'm smart enough to look at a "resume" and watch fights for the past however many years to know who is the best currently.

Move along child.

Actually there is no reason to beat a dead horse' date=' so thanking someone for their opinion and letting them know they are stupid for having it is fine.

It has been proven many times over why Silva is the best.

I'm a fan of GSP btw. The problem is [b']I'm smart[/b] enough to look at a "resume" and watch fights for the past however many years to know who is the best currently.

Move along child.

No. You're not.

Archived