I am taking one youtube bet and one youtube bet only on this fight..

Shady_Champ

Nog/Davis

I like Davis but I have to support Blackhouse.

I have this fight 50/50. But I feel that with the ownage I've been dishing out I owe someone a more even shot at this fight. As Arrogant as this may sound and I don't mean it to.. Explain why you should be the one to get this golden opportunity..

The terms of the bet whether its singing head shaving or script will be discussed.. I will post a poll with the most qualified challengers.. Who ever is ahead by friday gets the bet.

Also I'm taking youtube bets on Jones/Evans... Suga FTW!!!!!

damn you shady... i got nog' date=' otherwise i'd accept.

btw remember what tito did to rashad? if you think rashad's gonna beat jones, then does that mean tito could be champ again? Of course using this logic randy will be retiring with the belt before then :D[/quote']

Yes Tito would be Champ again.

Nog/Davis

I have this fight 50/50. But I feel that with the ownage I've been dishing out I owe someone a more even shot at this fight. As Arrogant as this may sound and I don't mean it to.. Explain why you should be the one to get this golden opportunity..

The terms of the bet whether its singing head shaving or script will be discussed.. I will post a poll with the most qualified challengers.. Who ever is ahead by friday gets the bet.

You are right that did sound arrogant. Like we should be honoured to have a bet with you. We all know what your ugly face looks like :P

lol jks :D

Nog/Davis

I got Davis.

Is it another singing bet?

Archived