Jon Jones won the battle...

ubern00b

Alright, I'm not the first shogun die hard fan to come to his senses and admit I was wrong. Jones was right. He beat shogun fair and square. Shogun claimed to be at 100% so there is no excuse. Congratulations Jon Jones.

With that said, unlike the fake Bones fans, us Shogun fans wont jump on the band wagon. We'll stay here supporting Shogun and await his comeback.

Jone Jones may have won the battle, but according to statistics, he will either be dead or in prison by age 25 and in the long run, Shogun will have won the war. I don't see Rashad beating Bones, but I do see Machida. Shogun will be champion once again.

Alright' date=' I'm not the first shogun die hard fan to come to his senses and admit I was wrong. Jones was right. He beat shogun fair and square. Shogun claimed to be at 100% so there is no excuse. Congratulations Jon Jones.

With that said, unlike the fake Bones fans, us Shogun fans wont jump on the band wagon. We'll stay here supporting Shogun and await his comeback.

[b']Jone Jones may have won the battle, but according to statistics, he will either be dead or in prison by age 25 and in the long run[/b], Shogun will have won the war. I don't see Rashad beating Bones, but I do see Machida. Shogun will be champion once again.

You are a real piece of work spurting that rubbish in this forum, Have some dignity.

no matter what shogun said' date=' he definitely wasnt anywhere near 100%, he didnt use any excuse for the forrest and coleman fights either even though everyone knew he was affected by the knee surgery.[/quote']

All the excuses you have ever heard about Mauricio Rua losing fights came from his fans.

I don't understand why Mauricio Rua would keep fighting knowing that he is not up to the task.

he fights even not at 100% cuz he is a crazy muthe rfu cker... even his chute boxe teammates back in the days said shoguns downfall may be that he is too crazy... he doesnt care if he just came off knee surgery, he just wants to go in there and kick your ***, hence him going 5 rounds chaseing down lyoto, getting smuthered by randlemen and still submitting him without being fatigued, and then gassing out in 1 minute with jones ontop, idc what anyone says, shogun wasnt 100%... would he have won if he was? i dont think so seeing how good jones was... but, would he have put up a better fight? yes 100%

Alright' date=' I'm not the first shogun die hard fan to come to his senses and admit I was wrong. Jones was right. He beat shogun fair and square. Shogun claimed to be at 100% so there is no excuse. Congratulations Jon Jones.

Jone Jones may have won the battle, [b']but according to statistics, he will either be dead or in[/b] prison by age 25 and in the long run, Shogun will have won the war. I don't see Rashad beating Bones, but I do see Machida. Shogun will be champion once again.

Lmao

all you little shogun sack lickers making excuses for him as usual, the man cant lose any fights without having his sack lickers make excuses for him. Oh his knee, his knee, ring rust. He wasnt 100%. Well people can say the same for Jones. Oh he stopped a robber before the fight he lost all his adrenaline and focus before the fight so he wasnt at 100%, suck on that

Funny how people believe Machida will beat Jones' date=' last time I checked Machida couldnt handle Shogun so what makes you think he can handle Jones? There is no running away from a guy with an 84,5 reach advantage lol[/quote']

Styles make fights. I don't think Lyoto can beat him, but he'll put up a much better fight than most other LHWs.

Jone Jones may have won the battle, but according to statistics, he will either be dead or in prison by age 25 and in the long run, Shogun will have won the war. I don't see Rashad beating Bones, but I do see Machida. Shogun will be champion once again.[/quote']

OR maybe in the White House by 45.

Jone Jones may have won the battle, but according to statistics, he will either be dead or in prison by age 25 and in the long run, Shogun will have won the war. I don't see Rashad beating Bones, but I do see Machida. Shogun will be champion once again.[/quote']

What statistics? I'm not necisarily a Bones fan, but could not me any more impressed. He utterly destroyed Shogun. It was not even a war. It was a massacre. I was pushing for ShoGun to win this. I really wanted him to continue his legacy, but jesus....

Archived