Winner of Jones vs. Evans to get winner of Rampage vs. Hammil.

AfflictionRUSH

Idk if this is true or if it's just a rumor, but the winner of Jones vs. Evans will fight the winner of Rampage vs. Hammil. None of these guys pose any threat to Jones in my opinion. Sure, Evan's and Hammil's wrestling might give Jones SOME problems but that's not saying much. And also Rampage's aggressive-ness. If they want to win this fight, they'll have to be aggressive and push forward. Like how Sonnen did to Silva. But this is kinda risky. It'll leave you open to counter shots. But Jones is not known as a counter striker. So yeah..lol.

But anyways, I'll always be rooting for Jones no matter who he fights.

Jones is a BEAST!!

But haters will always come up with excuses. I've already heard so many on these forums after Jones OBLITERATED Shogun. But to be honest, I kinda felt bad for Shogun. I hated to see him lose like that. Oh well...he'll come back stronger.

I think winner of Rampage/Hammill and Machida/Couture face off for #1 contender of Bones/Evans

not sure though. probably just hearsay just like everything else

Well Machida just came off of a loss. And Couture hasn't faced any top light heavyweight guys until now...which is Machida. But Machida's coming off of a loss...so I doubt the winner of that fight will be a top contender.

The Evans fight is the only interesting fight for me of those 3. He would destroy Rampage and Machida.

doubt it, rampage is nasty and has good wrestling and awsome boxing, i think rampage could take it, and machida has nasty counter punching, jones leaves himself open and would get KO'd...

Rampage honestly isn't even a factor. He hasn't done **** in forever. I feel like people are attached to him because of his name and persona and that is it. He hasn't fought good in since............forever? I honestly don't remember the last time.

Machida is a joke. His karate will not work against that reach advantage. Jones striking a counter puncher from out of the counter punchers range negates anything Machida can do.

Archived