I hate Jon Jones

bullseye_brosif

You only think he's ****y cause he's young. He's just a confident person, who believes if he believes in himself he's already done it.

But we'll see how he really handles being champ. I mean he's got the room to talk trash now, but we know humble champions (shogun) are much more likeable to the general population of fans.

I felt the same way about Jones all the way up till the fight and after...I really think now that alot of the ****y stuff he was saying was to get in Shogun's head...actually I couldnt stand Jones...and after he absolutely completely dominated SHogun and fought his fight...and I guess to be honest ...his words and attitude after the fight...I honestly got a little inspired by that( I am a musician and made me play my guitar for hours..hadnt played in a few days) so though I am not necessarily a fan...I have to give him his props and I am not gonna hate on the guy for working hard ...following his dream...and succeeding...because its all any of us really want out of life and what we should all be working towards...

If I was a 23 year old UFC champion who demolishes everyone put in front of me with ease I would be a little ****y too. His personality and demeanor isn't really surprising at all. He'll change.

this^

Given what he has accomplised in THREE years of training, how could he not be a little ****y? and besides, a lot of this "****yness" is from the pre fight interviews, just to hype up the fight. Who cares if he is a little ****y? He's earned it.

If I was a 23 year old UFC champion who demolishes everyone put in front of me with ease I would be a little ****y too. His personality and demeanor isn't really surprising at all. He'll change.

Plus, he's like a real life 'Blankman', too. Not too many people can be champions, AND superheroes.

Archived