why do people hate rashad?

mmafan1001406053177

Rashad is not like a top fighter of mine but I do not mind him. I respect him as a fighter I mean he is a legit wrestler with legit wrestling credentials so people have to acknowledge his Michigan St Spartan wrestling credentials. His striking is adequate because he has legit knockout power in his right hand. Because when he fought Lyoto Machida he was trying to beat Lyoto Machida at his own fight and make Lyoto attack and then counter Lyoto but Lyoto suprised him with the weird leaping in and leaping away attack that Lyoto employs because Rashad i think underestimated Lyoto and the unique style that he has so he was very suprised by the different angles Lyoto's strikes were coming from. Lets not forget that if Lyoto tags anyone clean with that left hand that he always is looking for he can knock you out. For example Rich Franklin fight he nearly finished Rampage, finished STEPHAN Bonar and Lyoto tagged Rashad cleanly so Rashad was wobbled and never recovered

People act like Rashad has a glass chin because he has been tagged by some of the best strikers in the LHW such as Thiago Silva, Rampage Jackson (because Rampage has the most power in the LHW division and can knock any one clean out if he connects), and Lyoto Machida. With the exception of Wandy Silva and Shogun in PRIDE WHO STANDS IN FRONT OF Rampage Jackson and bangs and gets a victory? Since being in the UFC how many Rampage Jackson fights have you seen his opponent just stand in front of him and bang? Hardly any. Why is that? Well lets think Rampage has the best power in each hand in the LHW division and his boxing is as crisp as in in the division in terms of just boxing so why would you just stand right in front of him and bang I mean you are asking to be knocked out aka Wandy Silva.

Forrest struck with Rampage but if you remember Forrest stayed on the outside for the most part and attacked Rampage's legs to take away Rampage's movement and then later on in the fight Forrest started to stick and move with his strikes. People wanted to boo Rashad becase he fought a smart fight against Rampage and didnt stand and just bang with Rampage I mean why would you? Thats juast dumb. I just don't understand why so many people boo rashad I mean if you are going to use the excuse he doesn't finish fights then why doesnt anybody complain that in GSP's last three championship fights have all gone to decision hmmm? Why such a double standard?

Rashad is not like a top fighter of mine but I do not mind him. I respect him as a fighter I mean he is a legit wrestler with legit wrestling credentials so people have to acknowledge his Michigan St Spartan wrestling credentials. His striking is adequate because he has legit knockout power in his right hand. Because when he fought Lyoto Machida he was trying to beat Lyoto Machida at his own fight and make Lyoto attack and then counter Lyoto but Lyoto suprised him with the weird leaping in and leaping away attack that Lyoto employs because Rashad i think underestimated Lyoto and the unique style that he has so he was very suprised by the different angles Lyoto's strikes were coming from. Lets not forget that if Lyoto tags anyone clean with that left hand that he always is looking for he can knock you out. For example Rich Franklin fight he nearly finished Rampage' date=' finished STEPHAN Bonar and Lyoto tagged Rashad cleanly so Rashad was wobbled and never recovered

People act like Rashad has a glass chin because he has been tagged by some of the best strikers in the LHW such as Thiago Silva, Rampage Jackson (because Rampage has the most power in the LHW division and can knock any one clean out if he connects), and Lyoto Machida. With the exception of Wandy Silva and Shogun in PRIDE WHO STANDS IN FRONT OF Rampage Jackson and bangs and gets a victory? Since being in the UFC how many Rampage Jackson fights have you seen his opponent just stand in front of him and bang? Hardly any. Why is that? Well lets think Rampage has the best power in each hand in the LHW division and his boxing is as crisp as in in the division in terms of just boxing so why would you just stand right in front of him and bang I mean you are asking to be knocked out aka Wandy Silva.

Forrest struck with Rampage but if you remember Forrest stayed on the outside for the most part and attacked Rampage's legs to take away Rampage's movement and then later on in the fight Forrest started to stick and move with his strikes. People wanted to boo Rashad becase he fought a smart fight against Rampage and didnt stand and just bang with Rampage I mean why would you? Thats juast dumb. I just don't understand why so many people boo rashad I mean if you are going to use the excuse he doesn't finish fights then why doesnt anybody complain that in GSP's last three championship fights have all gone to decision hmmm? Why such a double standard?[/quote']

simple he is a ****! and a blanket!

Rashad is not like a top fighter of mine but I do not mind him. I respect him as a fighter I mean he is a legit wrestler with legit wrestling credentials so people have to acknowledge his Michigan St Spartan wrestling credentials. His striking is adequate because he has legit knockout power in his right hand. Because when he fought Lyoto Machida he was trying to beat Lyoto Machida at his own fight and make Lyoto attack and then counter Lyoto but Lyoto suprised him with the weird leaping in and leaping away attack that Lyoto employs because Rashad i think underestimated Lyoto and the unique style that he has so he was very suprised by the different angles Lyoto's strikes were coming from. Lets not forget that if Lyoto tags anyone clean with that left hand that he always is looking for he can knock you out. For example Rich Franklin fight he nearly finished Rampage' date=' finished STEPHAN Bonar and Lyoto tagged Rashad cleanly so Rashad was wobbled and never recovered

Forrest struck with Rampage but if you remember Forrest stayed on the outside for the most part and attacked Rampage's legs to take away Rampage's movement and then later on in the fight Forrest started to stick and move with his strikes. People wanted to boo Rashad becase he fought a smart fight against Rampage and didnt stand and just bang with Rampage I mean why would you? Thats juast dumb. I just don't understand why so many people boo rashad I mean if you are going to use the excuse he doesn't finish fights then why doesnt anybody complain that in GSP's last three championship fights have all gone to decision hmmm? Why such a double standard?[/quote']

also at what point did he stand and bang with rampage??????????????????

I will tell you why people hate rashad because he runs his mouth saying he is going to knock people out then leans against him also he complains alot and really is turning in to a ****y s.o.b, people also hate him because he beat rampage oh and people hate him because when he was waiting for his title shot he declined another fight but then started complaining about waiting to long

Rashad is a good fighter but he needs to actually fight and maybe run his mouth a lil less but i have a feeling were going to see more of him now since hes actually fighting again he will try to get into jones head

Im a rashad fan but even i have had enough of him sometimes

His ****y showy flamboyant style annoys the hell out of me for one. Second, ever since the Machida fight he's become an incredibly boring and lucky (lucky to have made it out of the later rounds) fighter with his huggy bear technique. When he first came off of TUF I liked this guy but grew to dislike him, exactly the opposet of a guy like Meat Head atleast when it comes to my opinion of a fighter.

simple he is a ****! and a blanket!

+1, seriously, ive never doubted his skills, i just hate sitting down to watch a ufc and then having to watch rashad sit on top of someone like deadweight for 15 min... he has had some exciting fights, but whenever he fights someone he doesnt want to strike with it just becomes a marathon dry humping session...

I will tell you why people hate rashad because he runs his mouth saying he is going to knock people out then leans against him also he complains alot and really is turning in to a ****y s.o.b' date=' people also hate him because he beat rampage oh and people hate him because when he was waiting for his title shot he declined another fight but then started complaining about waiting to long

Rashad is a good fighter but he needs to actually fight and maybe run his mouth a lil less but i have a feeling were going to see more of him now since hes actually fighting again he will try to get into jones head

Im a rashad fan but even i have had enough of him sometimes[/quote']

GSP says the same thing for every fight and hasn't finished anyone in years bu still he is one of the most beloved fighters in the UFC

His personality rubs me the wrong way. Nothing against him as a fighter, I think he's easily one of the top 5 best at 205, but I just don't much care for him as a person. Plus he has a tendency to be a little melodramatic about things in his life. But he's probably one of the best analysts of the sport - other than Mir and Florian, he's the creme of the crop when it comes to fighters who have intelligent insight on fights and fighters.

Basically, good fighter, very intelligent, great insight - just kind of comes across like a jerk and a little premadonaish.

How many people actually thought no matter how much of promoting the fight he was doing before the Rampage fight that he was actually going to stay in the pocket and bang and trade shots with Rampage? Nobody trades shots with Rampage because if they did then they would be knocked out. Thats what I dont understand is that if Rampage's opponents fight Rampage like the fans want him to then Rampage would be the LHW champion and the sport is called MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not barfighting and not boxing so why do fans boo whenever the two fighters aren't just standing in front of each other and just throwing bombs?

Reasons why people hate Rashad...

-he's a boring fighter since he got KTFO by Machida

-he refused to fight teammates

-he talked mad **** before the Rampage fight and nothing but lnp

-he chose to wait for a title shot and turned down fight against Lil Nog

-he successfully ducked Shogun

-he is being forced to fight Bones, the majority favorite

-he's a cuddly teddy bear

Reasons why people hate Rashad...

-he's a boring fighter since he got KTFO by Machida

-he refused to fight teammates

-he talked mad **** before the Rampage fight and nothing but lnp

-he chose to wait for a title shot and turned down fight against Lil Nog

-he successfully ducked Shogun

-he is being forced to fight Bones' date=' the majority favorite

-he's a cuddly teddy bear[/quote']

HE WAS PROMOTING THE FIGHT. all of the fighters do it. Why do the "MMA FANS" have a double standard and give Rashad grief for promoting the fight. I mean if you remember correctly Josh Koscheck said he was going to knock Paul Daley out so many times before the fight and what did he do did he strike with Paul Daley/ No! but how come no one booed Koscheck for doing that and bring that up?

Why would he stand and bang with Rmpage and if you go back and watch the fight he did almost knock Rampage out with an overhand right at the beginning of the fight he had Rampage hurt and stumbling towards the cage and if he would have tried to unload on Rampage with a ton of strikes then he would have left hiimself vulnerable to the counter hook by Rampage and who wants to eat a hook by Rampage no one because you will probably be knocked out.

Archived