Who Will Carwin Face at UFC 131

The_Rebirth_Of_K22UFC

I can't think of anyone who has no fight coming up that might possibly fight Carwin.

The Kongo fight made sense until Joe Silva blew it by putting Kongo against Barry. He should know well that this won't be a stand up war. Kongo's gameplan will be takedown, takedown, takedown. If he can't get the takedown then he will push Barry against the cage, grab his shorts and knew him in the balls over and over again until he gets a point deduction.

They should of made Pat Barry vs Mark Hunt and Carwin vs Kongo!!! But what are they gonna do now?

Bork is going to drop out after (or during) TUF.

That's why they have Carwin on the same card' date=' but with no one to fight. So they can easily replace him in the main event.[/quote']

wow, you know what, you may just be right!

Was kind of strange how they yanked Carwin's opponenet and have him dangling in the air...if they already know either Lesnar or perhaps even JDS were injured or unable to make this fight, it would make perfect sense.

wow' date=' you know what, you may just be right!

Was kind of strange how they yanked Carwin's opponenet and have him dangling in the air...if they already know either Lesnar or perhaps even JDS were injured or unable to make this fight, it would make perfect sense.[/quote']You never know lol

Carwin vs Me.

I go to touch gloves and right at the last second i decide to throw a looping haymaker! of course it lands... but it inflicts no damage on Carwin and actually inspires a smirk on his face. While smirking though it is clear that he has already gassed and RNC him while standing.

Bork is going to drop out after (or during) TUF.

That's why they have Carwin on the same card' date=' but with no one to fight. So they can easily replace him in the main event.[/quote']

Possibly. I saw a preview segment of TUF somewhere in which brock looked very angry, like enough to leave the show.

Archived