OMG what a lucky bastard

JHenry

well considering the current ebb and flow of the tourney i wouldnt rule it out completely lol

i don't think any one can beat my boy B.Knight & Kentucky; but you are right. It isn't impossible.

makes me want to throw 10 dollars down on some of the most underrated teams in Madness each year.

i don't think any one can beat my boy B.Knight & Kentucky; but you are right. It isn't impossible.

makes me want to throw 10 dollars down on some of the most underrated teams in Madness each year.

i dont follow basketball too much but everyone i know who made a bracket basically used it for toliet paper. I found it rather amusing watching them fail every other day

Kemba is all scoring. He doesn't have the defensive ability or length of Knight. He is also much older & more experienced.

Kemba will lead his team to a victory tomorrow. Bank on it. Knight isnt even the playing the best ball for his team right now. That goes to Harrellson. Guy is a definite xfactor for Kentucky. Should be a good games. Winner doesnt matter cause Butler will cut down the nets.

Archived