Rashad v Bones

Rampage90

How soon do you think this fight gets put together? Bones is relatively healthy, barring his hand isn't hurt too bad (supposedly injured in rua fight), and rashad has been off for over a year, now that he is healthy, i am sure they want him in the cage as soon as possible. so when does this fight happen? maybe as soon as 132, with fitch v penn co-main? or does it happen later? maybe 133 in philly? or after brazil?

How soon do you think this fight gets put together? Bones is relatively healthy' date=' barring his hand isn't hurt too bad (supposedly injured in rua fight), and rashad has been off for over a year, now that he is healthy, i am sure they want him in the cage as soon as possible. so when does this fight happen? maybe as soon as 132, with fitch v penn co-main? or does it happen later? maybe 133 in philly? or after brazil?[/quote']

Honestly I have no Idea, I think it's a little too early to predict when the fight will actually take place.

Worst first post ever

to the OP

It's gonna be a while Jones said he wants to take some time off to spend with his fiance and kids' date=' that he owes it to them.[/quote']

i figured he would want time off, i just dont know how much longer the ufc is going to allow rashad to sit out. like i said before, its been over a year, and he wasnt seriously hurt (as in surgery needed) when he dropped out of the shogun fight.....i really think the ufc may try to force it out relatively soon

Archived