Cagey's Revised Top 5 MMA P4P

UFCCagerattler

not so sure bout sheilds being 5 but i see see arguments on why he should be there...but is ur list in order or not cuz i love aldo but not number1

Sorry but I have ranked him number one and thats that.

He is, right now, the top guy.

Shields will be 3 with a win over GSP - and 1 with a win over Silva.

Aldo and Jones are going to have to win some big fights to equal the points Shields could win against these 2 top 5ers.

Sorry but I have ranked him number one and thats that.

He is' date=' right now, the top guy.

Shields will be 3 with a win over GSP - and 1 with a win over Silva.

Aldo and Jones are going to have to win some big fights to equal the points Shields could win against these 2 top 5ers.[/quote']

how can u have aldo as number1...please braek this down 4 me in much detail as possible

cool you put Aldo and Jones on top of your list.

#1 is a guy who fights in a division where the competition is so far most likely a lot lesser than WW, MW and LHW based on mere statistical understanding.

#2 is a guy who hasn't defended his belt once so far... Bandwagon much.

Silva and GSP are the true current top P4P because they've been consistently winning against top contenders for years in very competitive divisions.

Your wrong.

1 + 2) GSP and Silva. Whoever wins gets one. The other one gets 2.

3) Aldo

4) Edgar

5) Dominick Cruz

10-15) Jones

Jones has beaten 1 good opponent. And from what im hearing is that Shogun had ring rust. do i believe it? I dont think i do. But Jones looked very impressive. This is what i hate about fools like you. You see one fight and wack off over it and then you think hes the best because you came so hard. Grow a real set of balls and stop buying into hype. Hes still a hype train. Once he defends his belt 3 times THAN he will be top 5 p4p. But GSP and Silva will always be p4p 1 and 2 unless they lose to someone other than fighting themselves (like a gsp v silva match..whoever won would be #1. The other would just simply take the number 2 spot)

Stop being a fool. I am an active member who has been on these forums for a while and watch a lot of MMA. do i come in here an post stupid Bones hype threads?

I didn't think Jones was as good as he was. Hes great. But not p4p AT ALL. dumb people are dumb

cool you put Aldo and Jones on top of your list.

#1 is a guy who fights in a division where the competition is so far most likely a lot lesser than WW' date=' MW and LHW based on mere statistical understanding.

#2 is a guy who hasn't defended his belt once so far... Bandwagon much.

Silva and GSP are the true current top P4P because they've been consistently winning against top contenders for years in very competitive divisions.[/quote']

i wouldnt put aldo on top of my list but i think he's got the silva complex going, he dominates his division so easily it makes it seem like the fighters are sub par in an overall weak division which i dont think is the case at all.

I cannot possibly go into the intricacies of the logarithm that results in the selection of the Top 5 ' date=' but suffice to say that the point system is skewed towards the level of opposition and the quality of the wins.

Right now Also is number one based on who he beat and how he beat them.[/quote']

ur right hes number 3 maybe even 2 behind silva and im a huge aldo fan but come on buddy !

come on op answre my question "how can u have aldo as number1...please braek this down 4 me in much detail as possible "

Aldo is the only one who could be the winner in both Muay Thai and BJJ competitions.

Anderson would be humiliated in BJJ.

GSP would be beaten in kickboxing.

So I can understand how someone has Aldo as #1

if theres a rematch silva will ko sonnnen by the third he was injured(not an excusse a fact ) in the first fight and he wanted to sub him ....which he did!

I have no idea what he WILL do - I only know what he did do - which is get dominated for 20 minutes by someone who is barely a scrub.

Aldo on the other hand dominated Faber completely.

Archived