10 ers

TheJanitor

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys make me laugh' date=' i am for one proud to be a 10 er , below you will see a famous 10 er- love u all Janitor[img']http://www.nndb.com/people/875/000023806/pav1.jpg[/img]

I dont see why people act like what year you joined the forum is sucha big deal, people couldve joined the forum yesterday and been watching UFC since the beginning for all we know. But hey i guess some people need something to make them feel good about themselfs

well hell's bells......why don't we just ban new members from joining at all........:rolleyes:..:D

They can post but make em wait 2weeks - a month before they can create a thread. Instead of making them wait til they have 100 posts or make it a combo of both, because anyone can get 100 posts in less than 3 hours. If your me less than 1

They can post but make em wait 2weeks - a month before they can create a thread. Instead of making them wait til they have 100 posts or make it a combo of both' date=' because anyone can get 100 posts in less than 3 hours. If your me less than 1[/quote']

yeah.....combo sounds good......100 posts or a month of membership......whichever comes last....:D

They can post but make em wait 2weeks - a month before they can create a thread. Instead of making them wait til they have 100 posts or make it a combo of both' date=' because anyone can get 100 posts in less than 3 hours. If your me less than 1[/quote']

yeah I agree with you. make people wait a bit to make a thread.

Po prostu sobą bądź

pudzianowski.jpg

Archived