now imagine

flyguy13662

Picture a hose with water gushing out. That water is the amount of african americans that play high level pro or college sports every year, many similar in size and athleticism to Jon Jones. The UFC have just flicked their finger through that water. Just imagine the fighters we'll see when the UFC becomes fully mainstream and they can cup both hands underneath it.

Well the fighters we're going to be seeing 10 years from now will be much more well rounded and will be using much "flashier" moves. Some people think it's ridiculous to fight like you're in a kung fu movie, but just wait. You're going to see it more often with more athletic fighters coming into MMA.

You can quote me on it

6 years from now the average fight will look like

Njokuani vs Barboza

Lighting quick strikers w/ ground game and slams

****ing spinning elbows and spinning back kicks' date=' wheel kicks and Brazilian kicks will be like 2nd nature to them.[/quote']

I have a feeling they will be more like Fitch fights if the scoring continues the way it has been.

youre just mad that youre not white.

im Australian, you moron. and yes im white, although you could reason that "im just mad that i'm not an inbred corn fed half-wit from dumbf**k middle of nowhere southern redneck"

and i would disagree, because that doesnt make me mad.

but you could use it as a reason.

P.S. "mmmm good ol' country boys" makes you sound like you use axel grease to pleasure yourself while watching them "wrassle"

im Australian' date=' you moron. and yes im white, although you could reason that "im just mad that i'm not an inbred corn fed half-wit from dumbf**k middle of nowhere southern redneck"

and i would disagree, because that doesnt make me mad.

but you could use it as a reason.

P.S. "mmmm good ol' country boys" makes you sound like you use axel grease to pleasure yourself while watching them "wrassle"[/quote']

well ryan bader isnt really a redneck.... but who says i dont like to pleasure myself while watchin them boys get some good wrasslin done?

Archived