What's a good match up for Schaub now?

Fighting101

Now that Schaub is on a bit of a winning streak who will he face next? I personally think that he should face Matt Mitrione so we can find out who is really going to move up into the top contenders list. Also this would make since because even though the HW division is apparently "stacked" as DW puts it, there really isn't any one else toward the top that is avaliable. If you guys can think of anyone else post it.

When he's lost one fight by knockout that he was arguably winning up until, came back with two knockouts in less than two minutes each, and then beat Gabriel Gonzaga and Mirko Cro Cop back-to-back, I don't think people like Mitrione and Pat Barry are the kinds of fights he deserves.

His only career loss is to Roy Nelson, and he lobbied for a fight with Frank Mir; I say he gets the winner of their fight when it happens in May.

Meathead - The UFC wouldn't want to put 2 of there rising stars up against eahother yet

Patt Barry - Fighting Kongo @ UFC on Versus 4 plus it's a step down from his last opponent

Kongo - See above

Carwin - They train together so it wouldnt happen

which leaves

Big Nog - He's a step up from Cro Cop, this is the only opponent that makes any sense for Schaub to fight next

Archived