Why can't the UFC decide on an opponent for Carwin?

ThirstForBLOOD

Everybody is buying into the Roy Nelson conspiracy theorie' date=' eh?? lol..my bet is that Carwin will be fighting, Mitrione, Rothwell or Hunt.[/quote']

So you think they're going to put..

4-0 Mitrione, Rothwell whose last win was a decision to Gilbert almost a year ago, or 1-1 Hunt in the co-main with the former interim-Champ?

Oh wait.. this is the UFC.

because no one respects a snitch.

Looks like you have a stalker Shady. This WarBJ tool seems to be following you around ^

Sigbet wasn't with me.

Oh the Irony here...

You do know Jon Jones is a snitch right???

and besides. Bj penn had to get his mommy to go after gsp after bj cries about greasing. Getting your mommy to fight for you is pathetic for an mma fighter, worse than snitch

Jon Jones: "I've always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I'm no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don't want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I've always been down for the good side, I guess"

I even but it in your language.

link: http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/72949-jon-jones-snitch.html

Is that how you see things? real Shady. A snitch like you will certainly get paid by street justice eventually. Watch out Chump!

Jon Jones: "I've always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life' date=' for the most part. I'm no angel,[b'] but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don't want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch.[/b] I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I've always been down for the good side, I guess"

I even but it in your language.

link: http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/72949-jon-jones-snitch.html

Jon "SNITCH" Jones Era!!

That wasn't even a comeback? You certainly aren't living up to AK standards that is for sure. I expected a better effort from you. *sigh* oh well back to the drawing board for you young feller

what the **** are you talking about?

Um no lol. Jds was supposed to fight cain... the winner of jds vs lesnar will get a title shot. No way Jds would be made to fight 2 fights when he already earned his shot.

You're missing the point.

He's saying maybe Lesnar dropped out of the fight, but the UFC doesn't want to make it known to the public until after TUF. So they put Carwin on the same card, but didn't give him an opponent. That way when they do announce that Lesnar is out, they can just move Carwin up the main event to fight Junior.

Get it?

JDS wouldn't be fighting 2 fights. He would just be fighting Carwin instead of Lesnar.

I think Mitrione will step up and fight Carwin. A fight i think Mitrione can win.

Also there could be an issue with the TUF coaches as someone earlier said. JDS or Lesnar could be injured, and for the interest of the show they keeping mouths shut on it until the season is aired. I hope this isn't the case.

I read somewhere the JDS is thinking of dropping to LHW. Unrelated or not but that could hint something.

Funny how you passed over the whole Jones is a snitch comment.

don't try to compare yourself with jones. you are not even 1/100th the man of jon jones. You're a 29yo snitch trying to compare yourself with what a kid did at 9yo. You're truly pathetic. kids can change, but adults cannot. you will never change.

Once a snitch, always a snitch.

Can you handle the truth?

Archived