ThirstForBLOOD's fight of the day: Keith Jardine vs. Alistair Overeem.

ThirstForBLOOD

Here is my fight break down.....

Sardine and Reem enter the octagon. Sardine gets hit in his glass jaw causing it to shatter. Reem gets a chunk of Sardines glass in his hand. Reem wins the fight but later dies of blood poisioning 4 days later in the hospital due to the glass. Sardine wins the war!

Jardine just because 0vereem has never f0ught in the UFC bef0re.

* Shields barely beat Kampmann and will get crushed by GSP

* Paul Daley g0t crushed by K0shcheck who g0t killed by GSP. Daley is n0w fighting f0r a title in strikef0rce.

- When y0u think ab0ut that y0u can realize that Strikef0rce was and always will be a j0ke. 0Vereem will eventually c0me t0 the UFC and get crushed by the UFC's t0p 5 fighters in the Hw divisi0n.

Jardine just because 0vereem has never f0ught in the UFC bef0re.

* Shields barely beat Kampmann and will get crushed by GSP

* Paul Daley g0t crushed by K0shcheck who g0t killed by GSP. Daley is n0w fighting f0r a title in strikef0rce.

- When y0u think ab0ut that y0u can realize that Strikef0rce was and always will be a j0ke. 0Vereem will eventually c0me t0 the UFC and get crushed by the UFC's t0p 5 fighters in the Hw divisi0n.

Exactly.

This is a pretty damned retarded question. In fact, I feel like an idiot for even acknowledging this crap question by replying. Anyways, Jardine would lose quick, then probably either die or become a vegetable due to the head trauma. Jardine has/had a good chin, but he's in the same boat as Liddell is now. Taken too many good shots to be able to withstand the punishment now.

Archived