The Facts About Shogun-Jones

MachidaFanatic

Okay first i'd like to say i was rooting for jones and still pick him in my rematch. If my account name doesnt hint enough about my feelings toward shogun, you've probably been living under a rock. anyways...

...the fact of the matter is there are FAR to many variables to write off shogun or to give jones the title of mma king. just look at the facts.

1) shogun was coming off knee surgery. if we know anything about how shogun is after knee surgery is that even griffin can tool him.

2) shogun hadn't fought in a long time. ring rust is very real and could very well have played a part in the fight, lets face it, he looked VERY uncomfortable in their, something you could attribute to ring rust.

3) jones was a late replacement. idk if this would have helped or hurt shogun, but the fact is it could very well change how the fight went.

in a rematch, i still have jones as my pick. the point is there are just far too many odd occurences to give too much credit to either fighter. i mean, how often do you have one of these if not all 3 in a title fight?

Okay first i'd like to say i was rooting for jones and still pick him in my rematch. If my account name doesnt hint enough about my feelings toward shogun' date=' you've probably been living under a rock. anyways...

...the fact of the matter is there are FAR to many variables to write off shogun or to give jones the title of mma king. just look at the facts.

1) shogun was coming off knee surgery.[b'] if we know anything about how shogun is after knee surgery is that even griffin can tool him.[/b]

2) shogun hadn't fought in a long time. ring rust is very real and could very well have played a part in the fight, lets face it, he looked VERY uncomfortable in their, something you could attribute to ring rust.

3) jones was a late replacement. idk if this would have helped or hurt shogun, but the fact is it could very well change how the fight went.

in a rematch, i still have jones as my pick. the point is there are just far too many odd occurrences to give too much credit to either fighter. i mean, how often do you have one of these if not all 3 in a title fight?

Griffin will tool Shogun even if he's not coming off surgery. Griffin will tool Bones too.

Griffin will tool Shogun even if he's not coming off surgery. Griffin will tool Bones too.

No kidding!

Jones always has the advantage of fighting rusty people or cans.

In the Bonnar fight, Bonnar was coming off a layoff of almost a YEAR AND A HALF, and Jones still needed illegal strikes to defeat him.

Griffin would destroy Jones.

Hell, I bet Bonnar could beat him in a rematch!

Jones would make what Anderson did Griffin look like a little TSA pat down.

Griffin should not fight Jones' date=' he should stick to fighting Tito in a best of 7 series.[/quote']

This guy doesn't know who Forrest is, he started watching MMA when Brock came, he Only seen Forrest throw the fight to Silva...

Well' date=' you have nothing to swing but those large breasts oneday. may i? pretty please?[/quote']

Please do not come out of the closet here. This is a little too much there Skippy. I am not into guys, sorry I am flattered you find me attractive but your are just not my type.

Please do not come out of the closet here. This is a little too much there Skippy. I am not into guys' date=' sorry I am flattered you find me attractive but your are just not my type.[/quote']

so you're into boys? i'm too much for you? sorry i'm not your type, but i can't help you there old yeller!

Archived