Proof of GOD

TapDatChin

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Great scientific analaysis of matter time and space but the guy still believes in a God that knows your inermost desires and cares if you break any of the 10 comandments, as well as being an awe inspiring omnipresent being with an actual infinite amount of things He could be doing. The big bang theory also has the idea that there was something there before the beginning of time, just not a big bearded guy in a cloud.

2) He said God wrote the Bible. The bible was created in 325AD by a Roman emperor that wanted to change the countries religion from Pegan to Christian, omitting any of the accounts of Jesus by the Gospels who wrote about Jesus being mortal, choosing the 4 guys that thought he was immortal. Thus completely ****ing up the whole world for the rest of time!

Time didn't just start... it has always been. So this guy is just the typical trashy religious "scientist".

How did time start? The Idea of a God makes much more sense then your bif bang thoery which has no facts to back it up either its just speculation. The Bible is manuscript of history written by man. Its is more proof than the big bang theory. Just so you know athiesm is a religion. You guys worship your own brains. You believe in yourselves more than anything else. You gys believe in the geological collum right. This was created by one man. The geological collum is false teaching because it uses circular reason to back there theory up. Which is crazy because thats saying. We can tell this dinosaur came from the jurassic period because it was found in this layer of rock. And then they say we can tell this rock is from the jurassic period because of the dinosaur we found in it. You see the foundation of scientificaly prooving that God doesnt exist is based on false facts. The scientist cant even explain the grand canyon without lying about the facts. They say it was caused by millions of years of water cutting through the rock which is false. If you look at the Grand Canyon the water cuts through at its highest peak. How is this possible we all know that rivers dont run up hills and mountains right. They only run down. So how can scientist say that even one of the Earths greatest marvels was created by a river that took millions of years to carv out the Grand Canyon. It makes more sense that the it was created in a short amount of time maby a few hundred years by a huge volume of water. Maybe created by I dont know a great flood of some sort. You people like to tells people of faith how can you believe everything in that Bible. Well I say I wouldnt believe everything they teach you in those text books. I love science. I love history. Ive studied evolution. I studied geology, I read all those books. I have found so many contradications in them. I have also read the Bible and I have found none.

TDC - please stop. You're not achieving your goal and are actually being counter productive by trying to force your beliefs on others. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink." Lead by example of how God wants you to live, educate when you have a chance, but don't try to convince - all you do is come across as pushy.

Not to mention, as I say this as a proud Christian, you yourself have some fundamentally flawed perspectives on Christianity and some downright ignorant views on scientific discovery.

If you were raised to believe Thor, you would probably believe in Thor.

If you were raised to believe Allah, you would probably believe.

Same goes with God, Zeus' and all those Greek gods and all others and even atheism.

Im lucky, because my parents didnt raise me to believe in anything.

I could make my own choices and I used logic.

If you were raised to believe Allah' date=' you would probably believe.

Same goes with God[/b'], Zeus' and all those Greek gods...

Not to get too in depth here, but it's been argued by many that all monotheistic religions are essentially the same, save their prophets and/or holy deities. Allah is God. Literally it's just the arabic word for "God" as Jehovah is the anglicized word for the Hebrew term YHWH...they all all referring to a single entity of omnipitance - or in modern english - God.

I realize this is a bit of a side track and not the root of your point, so I apologize for that. I just thought I'd take this time to correct a common semantic error.

How did time start? The Idea of a God makes much more sense then your bif bang thoery which has no facts to back it up either its just speculation. The Bible is manuscript of history written by man. Its is more proof than the big bang theory. Just so you know athiesm is a religion. You guys worship your own brains. You believe in yourselves more than anything else. You gys believe in the geological collum right. This was created by one man. The geological collum is false teaching because it uses circular reason to back there theory up. Which is crazy because thats saying. We can tell this dinosaur came from the jurassic period because it was found in this layer of rock. And then they say we can tell this rock is from the jurassic period because of the dinosaur we found in it. You see the foundation of scientificaly prooving that God doesnt exist is based on false facts. The scientist cant even explain the grand canyon without lying about the facts. They say it was caused by millions of years of water cutting through the rock which is false. If you look at the Grand Canyon the water cuts through at its highest peak. How is this possible we all know that rivers dont run up hills and mountains right. They only run down. So how can scientist say that even one of the Earths greatest marvels was created by a river that took millions of years to carv out the Grand Canyon. It makes more sense that the it was created in a short amount of time maby a few hundred years by a huge volume of water. Maybe created by I dont know a great flood of some sort. You people like to tells people of faith how can you believe everything in that Bible. Well I say I wouldnt believe everything they teach you in those text books. I love science. I love history. Ive studied evolution. I studied geology' date=' I read all those books. I have found so many contradications in them. I have also read the Bible and I have found none.[/quote']

ROFL!!

44733406-1.jpg

These threads are getting to be a little much. Listen, God is real whether anyone wants to believe that, thats up to them. I realized in an earlier thread that arguing religion vs science on here is pointless, due to unwillingness to test real fact and have an open mind. I can appreciate those trying to witness, but give it a break on this forum, it is pointless unless there is some show of open mindedness and intelligence. To those that dont believe, why make fun of the ones that do? Does this make you feel more secure? If you dont believe leave it at that, and if you do believe, try witnessing to people who have a sense of intelligence and who have a want to know more. Let God do the judging.

These threads are getting to be a little much. Listen' date=' [b']God is real [/b]whether anyone wants to believe that, thats up to them. I realized in an earlier thread that arguing religion vs science on here is pointless, due to unwillingness to test real fact and have an open mind. I can appreciate those trying to witness, but give it a break on this forum, it is pointless unless there is some show of open mindedness and intelligence. To those that dont believe, why make fun of the ones that do? Does this make you feel more secure? If you dont believe leave it at that, and if you do believe, try witnessing to people who have a sense of intelligence and who have a want to know more. Let God do the judging.

Link?

atheism.jpg

"I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how a man could look up into the heavens and say there is no God."

-Abraham Lincoln

'"Here is my creed. I believe in one God, Creator of the universe. That He governs it by His Providence. That He ought to be worshiped. That the most acceptable service we render to Him is doing good to His children."

-Ben Franklin

"I am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views."

-Albert Einstein

Creationism - Good enough for these idiots (ironically the same idiots the picture claimed were atheists).

Hanging your beliefs based on the beliefs of others is a poor means of justifying anything. Why not simply stand by the fact you don't believe in creationism and be done with it? Does attempting to degrade other's faith validate your opinions by any means? Does calling upon other great historical minds lend credibility in a debate that simply can not be discussed about intelligently? I mean the very basis of faith is that you believe in something that can not be proven. That's what faith is.

I'll never understand why some atheists spend so much time trying to prove it's fake. I don't believe in aliens visiting earth - so when that topic comes up, I simply shrug and move along...I've often wondered why some of those who do not believe in creationism feel obligated to try and point out it's flaws.

Archived