When do you think Phil Davis will get a title shot?

mike_4

I think he will win this Saturday against Lil Nog. Phil Davis has one of the best wrestling in the lhw division. The only way Lil nog can defeat him is if he knocks him out, but we know if Davis is smart he wouldn't stand and trade with him. Lil Nog isn't good against wrestlers, especially on a late notice(Jason Brilz fight), I think Davis will make his way to a unanimous decision. After that he should get a fight against the winner of Machida/Couture, or the Hamill/Rampage. One more fight after for the lhw title eliminator.

If Davis beats Lil Nog' date=' he should fight Rick Franklin. If he dominates Franklin then he deserves the title shot. If it's a back and forth fight and Davis win's in a decision then he needs at least 2 more fights until the title shot.[/quote']

Please tell me your joking, how does beating rich franklin get you a title shot in the deepest division the UFC has.

everyone is getting carried away with phil davis there is a lot of people in front of him, but he is young and will get a shot in a few years

forrest?!he would die!!!!!!!! Forrest is best p4p!!!!1

Lol unlike some posters on this site who shall not be named I'm actually serious about that.

He's coming off 2 wins and is a higher up the ladder than Nog at the moment.

Assuming he wins this he should fight Forrest and then fight a top 5 to establish his place.

Lol unlike some posters on this site who shall not be named I'm actually serious about that.

He's coming off 2 wins and is a higher up the ladder than Nog at the moment.

Assuming he wins this he should fight Forrest and then fight a top 5 to establish his place.

i know i was just tryin to be a **** lol, forrest is still a threat, i think davis if he wish should fight couture/machida winner and go from there and forrest should fight hammil/rampage loser...

Archived