Starcraft 2, Diablo 2, or WoW?

Superbeast28

Diablo 2 is boring having to redo when you complete it once, the online is good, but you ALWAYS have to get that white cheat gear, without it, you'll be hunting for your body all the time. People cheat the hell out of their characters. WoW, i play it every now and then now when i can afford it, really addictive and sometimes quite repetitive, but very fun as it literally never ends. Starcraft 2, i've never played, so i can't help you there.

So im thinking starcraft 2.

I didnt like diablo 2 gameplay because the graphics are bad and the enemies look poorly drawn.

World of Warcraft requires you to level up for a loooong time and socialize with people and you have to pay 10 dollars a month...

I like any type of game except for SIMS so feel free to suggest some others.

I didnt like diablo 2 gameplay because the graphics are bad and the enemies look poorly drawn.

World of Warcraft requires you to level up for a loooong time and socialize with people and you have to pay 10 dollars a month...

Go with SC 2 you don't have to commit that much time to really enjoy the game plus, no subscriptions so it's lighter on the wallet.

what do you expect from an 11 year old game.

Archived