Help Needed

lazyreggin

Hello i am planning a bachleor party for ufc fights ... the wedding is to take place this year sept 10 ... I am looking at trying to get tickets for fights in VEGAS .. However i am only able to see the fights for may 28th... which is a bit ealy for the bachleor party .. CAN ANYONE tell me if there is fights in vegas sometime in july or august ? or some way of emailing or contacting someone within the ufc organization about this ..

Any info is welcome ... ty

Hello.

As far as I know, there are no offcially announced fight cards for Vegas in July or August. There are unconfirmed rumours that UFC 132 will take place in Vegas, but I wouldn't make plans around it, as while these rumours are usually correct, things may change and I would hate for you to mess up your plans because of it.

I will message Leonie, the administrator of this forum and an employee of the UFC, and pass your question along to her. If anyone here can help you, she is your best bet, or of one of the moderators see this I am sure they could help to. Just give it a little time, and I am sure someone will see it who can help.

///

Don't forget that this isn't official, but in case you were wondering here is some of the rumoured fight card for UFC 132.

Welterweight bout: B.J. Penn vs. Jon Fitch

Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Shane Roller

Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Evan Dunham

Lightweight bout: Dennis Siver vs. Matt Wiman

Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs. Ryan Bader

Archived