It's Not Hard to Figure Out

bonesbonesbones

Why mma fighters seem to all fiend for Jesus... just like in every other sport. Most of them are guys who have had a hard time in life and have worked very hard to get where they are at and have finally made it. Along with the hard time and the hard work comes faith that something better will come and along with that comes a belief in a higher power. That is why so many UFC fighters wear their faith on their sleeve, because they are thankful for all they have gotten and earned in life and believe it is partially thankful to some higher power. It's easy to believe in a higher power when you're living comfortably 365, not so much when you're losing your house and job.

good post. also i would just like to reply to all the people who have been saying that you cant be a fighter and believe in god. its just not true. read the bible, jesus uses physically aggressive acts to clear the temple in jerusalem. the bible teaches that you shouldnt use violence unless you need to.

i would also like to point out that i am not a christian, more just an educated human being with enough respect for other peoples culture and beliefs to pick up a book before spouting nonsensical idiocy

Archived