Is shogun coming back stronger ? Who should be next ??

RodrigoRua

I believe Shogun learn a important lesson on ufc 128 .. YOU CANT BE A TRUE CHAMPION IF ARE ALWAYS GETTING INJURY AND LAY OFFS.

Yes, I believe Shogun is gonna come back stronger than never and believe me or not his next opponent will be Rampage regardless if Rampage beat Hamill or not !!!

PPV baby .. money, money, money ... than if Shogun beat Rampage up can you imagine they hype on Shogun all over again ??

I believe Shogun learn a important lesson on ufc 128 .. YOU CANT BE A TRUE CHAMPION IF ARE ALWAYS GETTING INJURY AND LAY OFFS.

Yes' date=' I believe Shogun is gonna come back stronger than never and believe me or not his next opponent will be Rampage regardless if Rampage beat Hamill or not !!!

PPV baby .. money, money, money ... than if Shogun beat Rampage up can you imagine they hype on Shogun all over again ??[/quote']

If Shogun didn't jack his knee up in the Jon Jones fight, I bet he will come back stronger. He had a lot of ring rust going into that fight. I wonder who they are going to give him next.

my guess would be forrest and winner of forrest/rua to face winner of Hammil/Page for the itle shot.

or the winner of forrest/rua to face machida (in case he wins) (not for a title shot) because if Randy wins it wouldn't sourprise me if he gets the tile shot.

true' date=' i mean shogun just lost thje title so he was past champ....would be awsome rampage v. shogun 2 i wouldnt know who to cheer for =([/quote']

Well first off, they need to decide a number one contender after Rashad. It's all gonna depend on who wins and how they win in the Rampage/Hamill fight, as well as the Machida/Randy fight. They aren't gonna have these guys fight, THEN have them fight Shogun to see a # 1 contender, it would take too long.

And being past champ means nothing when you get decimated inside three rounds. He didn't even look like he came prepared for that fight. Brock got a rematch cause he and Dana are butt buddies. And BJ got a rematch simply cause the fight was controversial. Machida didn't get an instant shot at redemption. He got KTFO'd then a fight with Rampage. And 'Page still ain't getting a shot, so that should tell you what little ramifications that fight had. Same goes for Shogun here. His performance against Bones was the same as Machida's against him.

Well first off' date=' they need to decide a number one contender after Rashad. It's all gonna depend on who wins and how they win in the Rampage/Hamill fight, as well as the Machida/Randy fight. They aren't gonna have these guys fight, THEN have them fight Shogun to see a # 1 contender, it would take too long.

And being past champ means nothing when you get decimated inside three rounds. He didn't even look like he came prepared for that fight. Brock got a rematch cause he and Dana are butt buddies. And BJ got a rematch simply cause the fight was controversial. Machida didn't get an instant shot at redemption. He got KTFO'd then a fight with Rampage. And 'Page still ain't getting a shot, so that should tell you what little ramifications that fight had. Same goes for Shogun here. His performance against Bones was the same as Machida's against him.[/quote']

I'm thinking winner of Rampage/Hamil fights shogun then winner of Machida/Randy gets the title shot, then winner of the shogun fight gets the next title shot.

I'm thinking winner of Rampage/Hamil fights shogun then winner of Machida/Randy gets the title shot' date=' then winner of the shogun fight gets the next title shot.[/quote']

top contenders:

Davis(if he beats nog)

Grifin(P4P great)

hammil

rampage

machida

couture

shogun

now....if hamil beats rampage i think he gets winner of machida/couture winner for title shot,if rampage wins he gets a shot then and there....now if couture wins and rampage wins couture fights shogun....ok i was gonna do this all out but its too long....too many possibilities...

NO! thats dumb' date=' how many people does rampage have to beat to get to the title?[/quote']

True Shogun will probably take too long to recover so I guess if Randy wins he should get him I just don't want to see Machida vs Shogun 3, but I mean another revenge match up for Rampage would be fun

is thiago silva fighting and if so who ' date=',, that would be a nice match silva vs rua[/quote']

they are still waiting for thiago's second drug test result to come back from his last fight he was originally slated to fight rampage but since there is a chance he might get suspended they put hammil in. thats a fight id love to see tho.

True Shogun will probably take too long to recover so I guess if Randy wins he should get him I just don't want to see Machida vs Shogun 3' date=' but I mean another revenge match up for Rampage would be fun[/quote']

Oh i want to see Shogun vs Rampage 2 for sure, but not yet, it wouldn't be as hyped seeing how shogun just got destroyed. Rampage vs Shogun 2 should be for the title(when rampage gets it:p)

I'm thinking winner of Rampage/Hamil fights shogun then winner of Machida/Randy gets the title shot' date=' then winner of the shogun fight gets the next title shot.[/quote']

I would understand a Randy title shot should be win, cause it's Randy, but Lyoto has dropped two straight. Winning one fight should not get you a title shot, especially ahead of Ramapage should he win his fight with Hamill. Rampage would be on a 2 fight winning streak, and having fought 2 former champs in his last 3.

Now think about this, after Lyoto dropped the title, he fought Rampage, and Rampage didn't get a shot. I have little doubt that Lyoto would have gotten a shot after that fight if he would have won. Shogun is in that same boat right now. Just dropping the title, and possibly facing a top contender.

As far as a title shot goes, I'm still thinking winner of Rampage/Hamill. They've been trying to give Rampage a title shot for a while now, but he keeps declining. And introducing Hamill to be a top threat wouldn't be a bad thing, this isn't WWE and there isn't a 'set' group of top stars/contenders. He is 4/5 in his last five, unless you really count the Bones loss as a win.

The only people left for Shogun are loser of Hamill/Rampage, or someone out of the Lyoto/Randy fight, or Griffin, as it's something the UFC can sell.

Yes' date=' I believe Shogun is gonna come back stronger than never and believe me or not his next opponent will be Rampage regardless if Rampage beat Hamill or not !!!

PPV baby .. money, money, money ... than if Shogun beat Rampage up can you imagine they hype on Shogun all over again ??[/quote']

the Shogun who fought Bones...was the Shogun who fought Forrest...not the Shogun who fought Machida...will he get stronger:confused:...no;)...

If Shogun didn't jack his knee up in the Jon Jones fight' date=' I bet he will come back stronger. He had a lot of ring rust going into that fight. I wonder who they are going to give him next.[/quote']

excuses always, Shogun doesn't need you making excuses for him

Archived