D33ZNUTZ's Fight If The Day-Wanderlei Silva Vs Anthony Johnson (185Lbs)

D33ZNUTZ

rumble will most likely be an entirely different beast at 185' date=' better cardio, stronger, and the axe murderer won't wrestle him, so he doesn't have to worry about being outmuscled by a bigger fighter in this fight.

That being said, i still got wandy, tko, rd 3.[/quote']

I hate rumble, but I think if he ever wants a shot to get a title, 185 is where it will be (after anderson retires, ofcourse) he would just be better at that weight.

I understand why thiago alves wouldnt want to move up (height) but rumble has the frame for it

that being said, I also have wandy by way of TKO, only in the 2nd round :D

From the votes I assume we are talking about the fighters in their primes. People today all realize that W.Silva is predictable and non lethal. He WAS a god though' date=' no disrespect.[/quote']

i take back my prediction.

wandy ko rd 2:D

no way wandy isn't lethal any more. He hurt rich in a war that i thought he should have won. He DROPPED bisping multiple times. Would have won by t/ko if he had 10 more seconds. + his complete anhialation of the dean of margarine.

From the votes I assume we are talking about the fighters in their primes. People today all realize that W.Silva is predictable and non lethal. He WAS a god though' date=' no disrespect.[/quote']

Nah I meant the current wandy, Im aware he is not the same fighter as he was in the good ol' days, but he has too good muay thai and too much experiece over rumble, that said it is a good fight imo and johnson could deff knock him out

Archived