Belfort vs Bisping

scheradon

No' date=' Bisping should take a long walk off a short pier and do the world a favor. He sucks, I don't want him to ruin another card by being on it.[/quote']

Exactly why I want to see Vitor beat him up. I just see Bisping being a guy who Vitor would let his hands loose on.

B****ping will probably eye gouge him and the fight will be stopped' date=' then he'll piss on him while he's on the ground holding his eye.[/quote']

Some strange thoughts go through your mind.

It would be a good fight IMO, Bisping would have to weather an early storm but could pick Vitor apart in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, could end early with a Vitor KO tho, could go either way

Some strange thoughts go through your mind.

It would be a good fight IMO' date=' Bisping would have to weather an early storm but could pick Vitor apart in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, could end early with a Vitor KO tho, could go either way[/quote']

Yeah it's really strange, he's never done anything like that before. It's ok though, we all know you'll whiteknight for your B****ping no matter what because he says he's british (even though we all know he's from Cyprus).

Yeah it's really strange' date=' he's never done anything like that before. It's ok though, we all know you'll whiteknight for your B****ping no matter what because he says he's british (even though we all know he's from Cyprus).[/quote']

Yep your right eye gouging and pissing on someone are comparable to what he did, what am I thinking? :rolleyes:

Not defending him at all, just think you need to lighten up a bit, the hate thing is just a bit too serious IMO

Yep your right eye gouging and pissing on someone are comparable to what he did' date=' what am I thinking? :rolleyes:

Not defending him at all, just think you need to lighten up a bit, the hate thing is just a bit too serious IMO[/quote']

Lol stop kidding yourself, if you look at your post history it's mostly defending Bisping. Every time anyone says anything about him you pop up and say something. He's never gunna sleep with you dude, you're not a koala, so stop trying.

Lol stop kidding yourself' date=' if you look at your post history it's mostly defending Bisping. Every time anyone says anything about him you pop up and say something. He's never gunna sleep with you dude, you're not a koala, so stop trying.[/quote']

How old are you?

No, I comment on his fights and say he has a chance to beat guys, so what?

I have pointed out other things that other fighters have done similar or worse that nobody says anything about, just to balance arguments because I dislike thr fact that every time there is a discussion on him or his fights it just turns into childish nonsense. I have never once defended him spitting at that guy

Yeah it's really strange' date=' he's never done anything like that before. It's ok though, we all know you'll whiteknight for your B****ping no matter what because he says he's british (even though we all know he's from Cyprus).[/quote']

Yeah and Alistair Overeem is from London!!!

How old are you?

No' date=' I comment on his fights and say he has a chance to beat guys, so what?

I have pointed out other things that other fighters have done similar or worse that nobody says anything about, just to balance arguments because I dislike thr fact that every time there is a discussion on him or his fights it just turns into childish nonsense. I have never once defended him spitting at that guy[/quote']

Lame.bmp

Born in a British army base in cyprus! He's as English as bacon and eggs you noob! Bisping would pick apart vitor and his cardio would be to much for an older vitor! Sorry guys but everyone wants a piece of bisping, whoever he fights he will win and fight for the belt. Just stop the hateing and open your eyes and smell the coffee!

Born in a British army base in cyprus! He's as English as bacon and eggs you noob! Bisping would pick apart vitor and his cardio would be to much for an older vitor! Sorry guys but everyone wants a piece of bisping' date=' whoever he fights he will win and fight for the belt. Just stop the hateing and open your eyes and smell the coffee![/quote']

Yes he is as english as bacon and eggs (an American term). The British term is a full breakfast or fry-up lol, are you not British? "Wake up and smell the coffee" is another American term ROFL

Yes he is as english as bacon and eggs (an American term). The British term is a full breakfast or fry-up lol' date=' are you not British? "Wake up and smell the coffee" is another American term ROFL[/quote']

Sorry chief, you know best! Chucky cheese must be closed if youre on here eh!

Yes he is as english as bacon and eggs (an American term). The British term is a full breakfast or fry-up lol' date=' are you not British? "Wake up and smell the coffee" is another American term ROFL[/quote']

As you have to use our language, English, then technically they're all our sayings. And questioning our humour? From the country that allowed Pauly Shore and Andrew Dice Clay to have careers?!?

As you have to use our language' date=' English, then technically they're all our sayings. And questioning our humour? From the country that allowed Pauly Shore and Andrew Dice Clay to have careers?!?[/quote']

Wtf man. Say what you want about our country but NEVER insult Pauly Shore!

affiche-in-the-army-now-1994-1.jpg

encino-man.jpg

Bio_Dome.jpg

All great movies.

Actually California Man (or Encino Man' date=' as it was called for the UK audience) is a good film despite Pauly Shore, not because of it.

And don't get me started on Damon and Marlon Wayans!:P[/quote']

Racist! And Encino man is Encino man is Encino man. There is no California man silly.

sausage440.jpg

Archived