So was that the worst performance by a champion?

cruz2990

How? Lesnar got caught and then quit. Shogun got dominated worse' date=' and for a much longer time, before he quit.

Shogun's was the worst I've seen. 1. because no one gave Jones a chance, and 2. because Shogun was in it for 3 rounds and did less than nothing.[/quote']

Lesnar quit. Shogun did not. Lesnar's performance was worse. Was that simple enough for your non existant brain?

1. Anderson Silva vs. Damien Maia - UFC 112

2. Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites - UFC 97

3. Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote - UFC 93

4. Mauricio Rua vs. Jon Jones - UFC 128*

5. Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez - UFC 121*

6. GSP vs. Serra - UFC 69*

*Credit goes to the challenger for fighting a great fight.

I think Brock vs Cain wasn't as bad as Shogun vs Jones, or GSP vs Sera, mainly because Brock actually had some serious offense in the first part of the fight, before he quit fighting back. Neither Shogun, or GSP did that in their worst losses. I guess it's all in how you look at it though Shogun took a beating into the third round before he tapped. I can see it either way, but I personally think Brock did better.

either your all kind of new to the sport or you all have short memories, lets see

Sylvia vs Couture

Ortiz vs Couture

Babalu vs Mousasi

Rua vs Machida 2

Granted A.Silva has had a few defences where he's been completely gash, but if you include them then Penn/Edgar should be on there, and if GSP is on there then obviously Brock should be and probably Franklin

Lesnar quit. Shogun did not. Lesnar's performance was worse. Was that simple enough for your non existant brain?

Easy there, before you say someone as a non "existant" brain maybe you should ask your brain to spell check before submitting a post insulting someone's intelligence. Here's a hint: existent is how you spell it and nonexistent is a single word.

If the ref didn't stop the fight when he did the fight would have been stopped a split second after because Shogun tapped. Was that simple enough for your NONEXISTENT brain?

Easy there' date=' before you say someone as a non "existant" brain maybe you should ask your brain to spell check before submitting a post insulting someone's intelligence. Here's a hint: existent is how you spell it and nonexistent is a single word.

[b']If[/b] the ref didn't stop the fight when he did the fight would have been stopped a split second after because Shogun tapped. Was that simple enough for your NONEXISTENT brain?

Your missing the point, Lesnar quit before Shogun did, and also that is a big IF

The worse performance was when Anderson Silva let Chael think he was going to win only to know he was really setting him up for a huge disappointing loss.

Anderson, your my favorite fighter, but that was poor sportsmanship to let Chael think he had a chance....:D:D:D

The worse performance was when Anderson Silva let Chael think he was going to win only to know he was really setting him up for a huge disappointing loss.

Anderson' date=' your my favorite fighter, but that was poor sportsmanship to let Chael think he had a chance....:D:D:D[/quote']

I put my boots on...it's getting thick in here.

GSP vs Serra 1 and 2

Liddell vs Rampage 2

Franklin vs Silva 1

Tito vs Couture

Lesnar vs Velasquez

Menne got his azz wooped by Bustamante way back in the day

GSP vs Hughes 3

Shogun vs Jones

Theres loads of fights where champions didn't perform, got beat early, or built up little to no offense at all against their challengers. It happens