Sign in to follow this  
B_radly1406052482

The post a pic of yourself Thread...

2 years so its fairly new. livin together and all though so its pretty serious. funny story: i met her after i ****ed her best friend hahaha

haha thats kinda like mine. I met my ex at a party right after i ****ed sum random chick at the party then we started datin bout a week later but it didnt work out haha

thesquizz looks like he could whoop some arson....

I get that alot lol, honestly though im only 6'0" tall. My arms are pretty powerful though, I was benching 345 in the 12th grade.

I get that alot lol' date=' honestly though im only 6'0" tall. My arms are pretty powerful though, I was benching 345 in the 12th grade.[/quote']

Also known as senior year.

Dumb Meathead.

do you own a truck? And i agree with whoever said it.. I want you on my side in a bar fight.

But this is the internet so **** you punk. I'd **** you up!!!!

lol!!!

lol **** you I was tired' date=' it was a long day and I really didn't care at the moment...I'm not ugly...:mad:[/quote']

You ain't ugly bra. I haven't seen Colbert post his mug yet, so he may actually be pretty fugly.

You ain't ugly bra. I haven't seen Colbert post his mug yet' date=' so he may actually be pretty fugly.[/quote']

go to the "post a pic of yourself" thread.....you'll see him in all his skin tight tank-top glory.....:D

edit- the one raptor45 made....

You ain't ugly bra. I haven't seen Colbert post his mug yet' date=' so he may actually be pretty fugly.[/quote']

Thanks. I should have posted the pic of me holding an AK47 or the .50 cal...That would have made up for it.

lol can't say I do good sir. I know he was a troll' date=' that's about it.[/quote']

lol.....i just said that because that was one of his favorite things to do......post his army pics to make himself look badass......check out his "i want to know what you look like before i give you my address" thread in the "get acquainted" section......bloody hilarious...:D

For your viewing pleasure.

lmao I thought you were bluffing' date=' cool :D

do you know raptor45??....:confused:....:D

lol can't say I do good sir. I know he was a troll' date=' that's about it.[/quote']

lol.....i just said that because that was one of his favorite things to do......post his army pics to make himself look badass......check out his "i want to know what you look like before i give you my address" thread in the "get acquainted" section......bloody hilarious...:D

It's this thread, his pics are a ways in...

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=59907

lmao I remember that one. I think I posted in that thread. I can't remember. No, I just posted these picks cus they're on my computer and I'm too lazy to upload the stuff from my camera. I'm not trying to be one of those "Oh, look at me I'm a badass cus I'm in the army. You should bow to me and my manliness!!!" Those guys are trolls and give guys like me a bad name. I just wanted you all to bask in my God-like good looks and see some cool guns in the process. :cool: :D

lmao I remember that one. I think I posted in that thread. I can't remember. No' date=' I just posted these picks cus they're on my computer and I'm too lazy to upload the stuff from my camera. I'm not trying to be one of those "Oh, look at me I'm a badass cus I'm in the army. You should bow to me and my manliness!!!" Those guys are trolls and give guys like me a bad name.[b'] I just wanted you all to bask in my God-like good looks and see some cool guns in the process[/b]. :cool: :D

lol.....sounds good to me...:D

Here they are...

Note the McDonalds hat> he works at McD's lol

He better make sure my McDouble doesn't have pickles or onion on that b*tch or lettuce on my McChicken. Otherwise I'll give him a McA**Whoopin!!! No one ****s with me trying to make the perfect McGangBang...

So the Mods don't get butt hurt.