If you could make changes to mma......

scott090919

Introduce 1/2 point scoring system. 1/2 point for narrow round win, 1 point for clear round victory. More accurate and understandable.

Five 5 minute rounds for all main events and big non main event fights. I'd think we all agree with that.

Get the top talent under one promotion. We want the best fights in every weight division and to know thee 'world' champion.

Ability to knee a crouching opponent. Non of this 'his hand is touching the mat' BS

Anything you'd like to add?

Introduce 1/2 point scoring system. 1/2 point for narrow round win' date=' 1 point for clear round victory. More accurate and understandable.

Five 5 minute rounds for all main events and big non main event fights. I'd think we all agree with that.

Get the top talent under one promotion. We want the best fights in every weight division and to know thee 'world' champion.

Ability to knee a crouching opponent. Non of this 'his hand is touching the mat' BS

Anything you'd like to add?[/quote']

your get top talent under one promotion is ok but more realistic is to brake UFC bubble because its their fault why we cant see super fights wake up pls. Even NBA makes so games vs euroleague but not this comunistic org.

Fighter's can't fight for a number one contender spot if the last three fights were won by a decision. An exception is if they get FOTN honours in at least one of the three bouts.

I also want to see non financial rewards for champions:

After three successful title defenses, a champion should have choice on next venue to defend at within reason.

After 5 successful title defenses, a champion should be able to choose the round format. For example, 1 10 min round, 3 5 min rounds.

Fighter's can't fight for a number one contender spot if the last three fights were won by a decision. An exception is if they get FOTN honours in at least one of the three bouts.

After three successful title defenses' date=' a champion should have choice on next venue to defend at within reason.

After 5 successful title defenses, a champion should be able to choose the round format. For example, 1 10 min round, 3 5 min rounds.[/quote']

IMO no that would not be a smart thing to do. We are trying to get EVERYONE to use the unified rules, these rules are variations that mess it all up. It's not the champs job to decide the rules and placement for a fight, it's Dana's and Jay Silva's. That would be like your boss giving you the freedom of choosing how muchh you are getting paid.

get rid of that i have my hand on the mat you can't knee me Possum crap, just annoys the crap out of me. and also do a overhaul on what it takes to judge. you need to educate the judges guys sometimes can win fights from the bottom just because your on top doesn't mean he is winning

also if a guy can't pass my guard why is he considered in an advantageous position even if he isn't hurting me? i don't get it but just my two cents and the most important changes that need to happen IMO

After three successful title defenses' date=' a champion should have choice on next venue to defend at within reason.

After 5 successful title defenses, a champion should be able to choose the round format. For example, 1 10 min round, 3 5 min rounds.[/quote']

I don't know if that would be a good idea, cause say if the champ's next opponent lacked cardio, then they would take the easy way out and choose the 1 ten minute round.

fighter can fight twice in one night, this way you can still have the grand prixs

knees to grounded opponents, upkicks allowed from guard. probably bring back the yellow card from Pride

super heavyweight division for 240lbs+

do away with the 10 point must system and have clearer rules on judging criteria