Sign in to follow this  
GoldenAfro

Poor Dan Hardy

It's a shame that a fighter with a lot of potential and is exciting is going to be cut because of being layed and prayed on.

Rumble stand and bang lol.

You cant assume he will be cut just cause of 3 straight loses. It's Hardy after all. He probably will get another chance

he's got some badass submission defense. sadly thats about the only thing he has.

He doesnt have good defense. He just has great will to never tap. Also he does have some decent stand up.

You cant assume he will be cut just cause of 3 straight loses. It's Hardy after all. He probably will get another chance

People have been cut for less and cut for more' date=' I think it's a safe assumption

he's got some badass submission defense. sadly thats about the only thing he has.

On the ground I agree. He did have some valiant efforts at sweeps.

It's a shame that a fighter with a lot of potential and is exciting is going to be cut because of being layed and prayed on.

funny i thought i this was called MMA not STAND AND BANG

funny i thought i this was called MMA not STAND AND BANG

I don't think people are upset with Rumble purely because of how he fought. It was dominant and he stayed active. Can't fault him.

What people have a problem with is the fact that he spent the whole time pre-fight talking about how he was gonna stand and bang with Hardy and knock him out, and THEN went out and fought the way he did.

I don't think people are upset with Rumble purely because of how he fought. It was dominant and he stayed active. Can't fault him.

What people have a problem with is the fact that he spent the whole time pre-fight talking about how he was gonna stand and bang with Hardy and knock him out' date=' and THEN went out and fought the way he did.[/quote']

well he probley wanted too but after he found out how easy it is to take hardy down why wouldnt he lol i mean hardys tdd has to be the worst ever... might as well go to K1

Rightly or wrongly I doubt he'll be cut. But he needs to get to the states and train the ground game exclusively. It's a common UK trait, which has an ok history of boxing but virtually zero on the ground. If Dana needs an excuse to keep Hardt, it will be that he lost to a middleweight.

I dont think he'll be cut, I cant think of any fighters off the top of my head but when is the last someone got cut for a 3 loss streak when one of those fights was for a title? If he was to lose again later this year then id be worried. Personally I hope he stays Hardy is a cool dude ; )

lol hardy was complaining about fighters laying on top, he thought rumble was going to stand with him

well he probley wanted too but after he found out how easy it is to take hardy down why wouldnt he lol i mean hardys tdd has to be the worst ever... might as well go to K1

I don't think it's the worst ever. He's stuffed takedowns from Swick and Davis. People just assume that Johnson has no wrestling base purely because he knocks people out all the time. If you look into it, you'll see that he actually has some serious wrestling credentials.

I dont think he'll be cut' date=' I cant think of any fighters off the top of my head but when is the last someone got cut for a 3 loss streak when one of those fights was for a title?[/quote']

Patrick Cote I believe. He's nowhere near as marketable as Hardy though so it makes sense.

Rightly or wrongly I doubt he'll be cut. But he needs to get to the states and train the ground game exclusively. It's a common UK trait' date=' which has an ok history of boxing but virtually zero on the ground. If Dana needs an excuse to keep Hardt, it will be that he lost to a middleweight.[/quote']

He has been living in the US for the last couple of years and training with Eddie Bravo and more recently Roy Nelson.

some people cant learn.

Ah man' date=' don't worry.. they can't get rid of the British mma poster boy just yet. Who would replace him? I think he's safe... that is until he faces another wrastler.[/quote']

So true, I dont get it. Bisping seems to do okay on the ground but all those rough house guys seem to really struggle. Hardy should train with Bisping more? Rough house and Wolfs lair are on good terms right?

So true' date=' I dont get it. Bisping seems to do okay on the ground but all those rough house guys seem to really struggle. Hardy should train with Bisping more? Rough house and Wolfs lair are on good terms right?[/quote']

He has been living in the US for the last couple of years and training with Eddie Bravo and more recently Roy Nelson.

some people cant learn.

this is common knowledge to any normal mma fan that he lives in the US and trains with top guys.

hes just not that good.

this is common knowledge to any normal mma fan that he lives in the US and trains with top guys.

hes just not that good.

Thats not entirely true he lives and trains in nottingham and spends time at 10th planet jui jitsu aswell.

Thats not entirely true he lives and trains in nottingham and spends time at 10th planet jui jitsu aswell.

he lives in his house in the US with his gf.

make an odd visit to nottingham maybe.

he has done extensive training in the US

hes just not good enough.

pitty, i liked watching him.

It's a shame that a fighter can't even defend a single takedown in a sport where wrestling is very important.