Sign in to follow this  
ThirstForBLOOD

LOL at people booing at Johnson for doing what GSP has done for the last 4 years.

Wow' date=' idiotic crowd. They crowd for St. Pierre LnPing everybody and not even trying to finish and boo rumble even though he actually is trying to finish.[/quote']

There is a reason GSP fights 90% of the time in Canadia

well good for dan hardy. he's the only guy in years to fight GSP without coming out of the fight with his face looking like hamburger. direct evidence of lay and pray.

he also didnt look too bad tonight.

He promised a stand up war and delivered a snooze fest. GSP promises to fight safe and then fights safe.

That's the difference.

look like they were going to in the 3rd, until hardy went for a takedown

look like they were going to in the 3rd' date=' until hardy went for a takedown[/quote']

I guess the only place where your opponent can't take you down is when you've already taken him down.

2 out of 17 UFC fights have been in Canada... Not quite 90%. Good try though, you probably haven't learnt percentages in school yet.

2 out of 17 UFC fights have been in Canada... Not quite 90%. Good try though' date=' you probably haven't learnt percentages in school yet.[/quote']

Someone hasn't learned sarcasm yet , but yeah great post can't agree more Johnson looked better then I thought after that long lay off

He promised a stand up war and delivered a snooze fest. GSP promises to fight safe and then fights safe.

That's the difference.

It's called outsmarting your opponent. I'd suggest you don't start MMA, since you'd probably wouldn't do too well.

Wow' date=' idiotic crowd. They cheer St. Pierre for LnPing everybody and not even trying to finish and boo rumble even though he was actually trying to finish.[/quote']

actually just the hardy fight too, and people like you criticized gsp every single day on forums since then so it just seems like all his fights but gsp finished most his fights

actually just the hardy fight too' date=' and people like you criticized gsp every single day on forums since then so it just seems like all his fights but gsp finished most his fights[/quote']

Had the Penn/St. Pierre fight went one more round, he would be on a 5 fight decision streak. Sorry, he does not currently finish his fights.

That crowd was twisted. One second, they cheer "Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!" and then "USA! USA! USA!"

Way to go, wishy-washy Seattle fans. Do us a favor.. follow Cobain, please?

he is right he won that fight with the crab jab

Exactly.

Crabs are well known to make your eye look like the private part of a woman.

Exactly.

Crabs are well known to make your eye look like the private part of a woman.

Are we talkin about the Shellfish or did somebody go down a little too far:confused:

actually its not true at all' date=' i dont even remember gsp's fight ever going to the ground last fight as well[/quote']

Kos stuffed the take down attempts is why, gsp would of loved to rub his junk on him for another 5 round UD if he could have

It's called outsmarting your opponent. I'd suggest you don't start MMA' date=' since you'd probably wouldn't do too well.[/quote']

I'm not the one accusing Johnson of LnP, I'm just commenting on the issue which the TS has brought up. I was answering the question as to why people were angry. I never said I was angry.

So don't insult my intelligence until you can learn to read a post, idiot.

I'm not the one accusing Johnson of LnP' date=' I'm just commenting on the issue which the TS has brought up. I was answering the question as to why people were angry. I never said [i']I[/i] was angry.

So don't insult my intelligence until you can learn to read a post, idiot.

You're a moron dude. I explained to you exactly why I was pissed.

You're a moron dude. I explained to you exactly why I was pissed.

I don't care if/why you're pissed. If you're gonna use a misinterpretation of what I've said as grounds to insult my intelligence, then I'm gonna insult yours.

And your responses have been crappy so I'm just correcting you on them dawg.

Why?

You start a thread which poses the question "Why were the fans booing AJ when they don't boo GSP"

I give you an answer telling you why I think the fans were booing.

You read my post and assume that I'm giving you my opinion and then proceed to mock my intelligence.

I really don't understand why I'm supposed to be the moron in this instance.

These "Just BLEED" fans need to get off of Rumble's back he's given us plenty of Ko's and he displayed something new in his arsenal and it was pretty good he did not gas like we all expected. Say good bye to that red haired clown who doesn't improve his own game.

The fans in Canada won't know what to do if Shield's pulls a "Fitch" on GSP. Well, of course they will boo cause their American Idol is getting beat by a bisexual, but they should also cheer at how boring and safe Shields is being with his GSP-esque wrestling.

Quite the paradox much eh?

3 fights in canada are 90% of the time?

i bet you passed math didn't you.

The fans in Canada won't know what to do if Shield's pulls a "Fitch" on GSP. Well' date=' of course they will boo cause their American Idol is getting beat by a bisexual, but they should also cheer at how boring and safe Shields is being with his GSP-esque wrestling.

Quite the paradox much eh?[/quote']

GSP does do damage though, whether it be standing or on the ground... Shields is great at passing guard but not really much else...

Dan Hardy - what a joke this guy is.

In his last 3 fights, he's probably landed 10 punches in total and spent about 7 rounds on his back, either being pounded or getting KO'd

A guy in a bar could fight harder than this dude.

How the hell has he managed to get in the UFC?

If he doesn't get cut, then Dana is a** kissin' the UK.

Kurt, are you ever positive?

You seem kinda depressed with all these extremely negative posts... I swear I'm not trollin' are you just in a bad mood?