Sign in to follow this  
Shuberling

Worst sound in music history *WARNING!!! POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOU DEAF*

oh no

not that please

SOng is terrible autotuned to ****

i think we should get to know what she actually sounds like rather than that ****e

today is friday, yesterday was thursday

wow never knew that thanks for the info *****

everyone says about how terible it is. and it is' date=' its ture. but a lot of the **** you hear on the radio thse days is no better.[/quote']

+1

My goddamn art teacher played this during class, and people got mad at me because I thought it was Kesha.

+1

My goddamn art teacher played this during class' date=' and people got mad at me because I thought it was Kesha.[/quote']

Lmfao, I don't know who is worse :S

everyone says about how terible it is. and it is' date=' its ture. but a lot of the **** you hear on the radio thse days is no better.[/quote']

CD is the answer.:D

+1

My goddamn art teacher played this during class' date=' and people got mad at me because I thought it was Kesha.[/quote']

I think you mean Ke$ha. :P

Oh yeah, this song sucks, over 1000000 dislikes LoL, makes me laugh, I think I'll give it a second listen.

Ryan "Niga" Higa's review is pretty awesome:

I think you mean Ke$ha. :P

Oh yeah' date=' this song sucks, over 1000000 dislikes LoL, makes me laugh, I think I'll give it a second listen.[/quote']

Is the $ all that important?:confused:

+1

Correction Ke$ha is legal age.

Why do her friends pick her up at the bus stop and not her house.... and why does she think she can pick a seat when there is one left?

when a ***** thinks she can pick a seat...she ends up riding in the trunk instead...

Why do her friends pick her up at the bus stop and not her house.... and why does she think she can pick a seat when there is one left?

I think the real question is why are 13 year olds driving, if the driver is 16 why is he picking 13 year olds, is he gay for having a convertible, and why is their some random middle aged black guy singing half way through

whats funny is the amount of free advertising her "haters" have given her... 60 million hits for garbage, but for some reason its the people that hate it that are promoting it the most... bugs when I see people posting this trash on facebook saying "OMG! it's so bad! but here's a link! listen to it so you can hear how bad it is!"