Sign in to follow this  
longstreet

training device in TUF show

any one know what the training device brock was using and training his guys with?

It green and the arm were going in circles- looked like it was some kind of chain, where can I get one?

Its actually called The Speed Bag and it's a Burn Machine brand. There's a few variants. They got a monster endoursement just having Brock using it. I'm sure going to pick one up. Not cheap, but less expensive than I thought it'd be. If anyone has used it, please report your thoughts. Thx!

I heard that in an episode coming up Brock has them working out with Shake Weights too!

He is quoted as saying "It can increase Muscle Activity to nearly 300% compared to a Standard Dumbbell."

He is later quoted as saying "You can make your chicken $#%#@ from %*&@# your chicken."

Its actually called The Speed Bag and it's a Burn Machine brand. There's a few variants. They got a monster endoursement just having Brock using it. I'm sure going to pick one up. Not cheap' date=' but less expensive than I thought it'd be. If anyone has used it, please report your thoughts. Thx![/quote']

Yea your right forgot the name was a while ago my friend asked me what i thought of it before be bought it.

What he said is he got the heavier one and he says you cant use it for long because of the weight, he loves it but wishes he got the lighter version so it can be used as demonstrated on the show. Hopefully that helps anyone interested in getting one decide which suits them.