Sign in to follow this  
scott090919

Who would you like to take up MMA professionaly?

Jared Allen' date=' because he's Jared Allen...

[center']Jared+Allen+Minnesota+Vikings+v+Detroit+Lions+VrBE1laCSOsl.jpg[/center]

*Note: If he debuted with his mullet, he'd be unstoppable.

+1

Jared Allen kicks ***.

jet li, i remember that movie cradle to the grave where he beats up a prime tito, chuck, randy (and maybe even randleman) at the same time. i would like to see his tiny *** get beat, kung fu aint gonna help u in this one

Clay Matthews. He'd kill anyone he stepped into the octagon with.

I think Casey would do pretty good as well. Both are monsters.

+1

Jared Allen kicks ***.

I would love to see him fight Brock' date=' lol - the real viking vs. the wannabe viking.

Also, another person that I think would fair pretty well; Jay Leno. Seriously, Cabbage who? Leno has a chin like no other man.

[center']

081208_b_leno.jpg[/center]

Donnie Yen after watching the movie Flash Point. He is a huge fan of the UFC and has trained in MMA which that movie showcases. Fight scene are actual pretty awesome.

Donnie_Yen_Ip_Man_movie.jpg

....And Tony Jaa of course. :)

Tony-Jaa18_400.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1275498879000

Also, with the NFL lockout I wouldn't be surprised if some NFL players tried out MMA. Wouldn't be hard to sell an event with them especially if it was a high profile player.

jean claude van damme and/or steven segal. These two think they're so tough and real fighters. Lets see them back up their talk in the cage. Funny thing is Van Damme would try it lol.

Joe rogan

This. I would have loved to see a Prime Rogan bust some *** in UFC 1.

Also, Shaquille O'Neal trains MMA, if they had a super heavyweight division, or a time warp to no weight classes, Shaq would be awesome.

Shaq :cool:

Also' date=' Shaquille O'Neal trains MMA, if they had a super heavyweight division, or a time warp to no weight classes, Shaq would be awesome.[/quote']

Great minds think alike.

Rogan was no where near his prime in during UFC 1. That was his TKD days and he would have died trying to pull that crap in the octagon.

jack_swagger_hot.jpg

Jacob "Jake" Hager aka "The All American American" Jack Swagger,

In College attending the University of Oklahoma during his Amateur Wrestling days he set the Record for the most pins in a season which in the Wrestling world is considered a finish. @ 6'5" and 265lbs he'd be a beast.

Rogan was no where near his prime in during UFC 1. That was his TKD days and he would have died trying to pull that crap in the octagon.

Not exactly what I meant... I mean a prime Joe Rogan, as he is past his prime now, put into UFC 1. This is all hypothetical, so I am saying UFC 1 would be a cool place for The Roganator.

jean claude van damme and/or steven segal. These two think they're so tough and real fighters. Lets see them back up their talk in the cage. Funny thing is Van Damme would try it lol.

umm van damme was a pro fighter

jet li' date=' i remember that movie cradle to the grave where he beats up a prime tito, chuck, randy (and maybe even randleman) at the same time. i would like to see his tiny *** get beat, kung fu aint gonna help u in this one[/quote']

Don't think so

And it would be awesome to see Bruce Lee destroying ****