Sign in to follow this  
Millertimez06

Aweful season of Tuf....

I'm still gonna watch because I love fighting but pray for at least one great fight.

Sorry Len even you did not fight a great fight. You should be mad after your performance.

Number one picks against last picks and still not an exciting fight. I've watched local shows

with some bad dudes fighting in them. So your telling me this was the best of the best? Thousands of people tried out and we ended with these guys? Not one guy in a league of his own? I think they all deserve to be called chicken s**t..

I completely disagree with your opinion of the third fight. I thought it was great and both fighters put their all into it and Len is completely justified in not wanting to be chewed out. Number one picks and last picks don't mean that much this season since they didn't get to see them fight first.

I completely disagree with your opinion of the third fight. I thought it was great and both fighters put their all into it and Len is completely justified in not wanting to be chewed out. Number one picks and last picks don't mean that much this season since they didn't get to see them fight first.

It was a terrible fight but it wasn't really Lens fault. Ramsey held him on the fence and tried to get a takedown the entire first round. The finish was terrible and Ramsey could have actually prob. finished earlier when he had Lens back if he just got his hooks in the first time. You could here someone yelling "he is giving it to you" meaning his neck

It was a terrible fight but it wasn't really Lens fault. Ramsey held him on the fence and tried to get a takedown the entire first round. The finish was terrible and Ramsey could have actually prob. finished earlier when he had Lens back if he just got his hooks in the first time. You could here someone yelling "he is giving it to you" meaning his neck

wrong fight. Ramsey fought Charley. Len fought the canadian guy. i forget his name.

I don't think any of these guys could beat the worst Ufc under contract fighter. Just awful. Plus these guys have no respect for Brock. Yea his comments may not be the greatest but have respect for who he is and what he has done. They should be like I don't want to be chicken ****, I want to be chicken salad. Now will you help me? Instead they all think they are tuff guys already for being on the show. Cut them all and find some real guys who want to be fighters.

wrong fight. Ramsey fought Charley. Len fought the canadian guy. i forget his name.

My bad, I actually forgot that that guy Ashram or something fought. The third fight was an awesome fight. They both dropped each other in the first and the loser should get the wildcard so far. I have to learn these guys names if I am gonna talk smack about them.

My bad' date=' I actually forgot that that guy Ashram or something fought. The third fight was an awesome fight. They both dropped each other in the first and the loser should get the wildcard so far. [b']I have to learn these guys names if I am gonna talk smack about them[/b].

lmao yeah it was a good fight. they dropped each other with the exact same punch too

1. They NEED the elimination fights to get into the house, it gives us a better understanding on what each fighter is like (and what their names actually are, I barely know half the guys). It also is when we see a lot of finishes as the guys are fighting to get on the show and want to impress

2. The third fight between Bentley and McGivillray (spelling) was a good fight, 2 knockdowns, a near armbar, and a kinda near guillotine? That would be a FOTN on some UFC cards.

3. At least this episode showed Ramsey doing some weird ****, it hasn't shown much house antics this season like there was in Season 1, 5, 6 and 8. But hopefully they will, do they still have alcohol in the house? If they don't then that might be why it's a bit boring :P

4. Hopefully Brock's team turn on him, that will make things interesting

ShamBrock! :D

Worst season ever, losing interest fast. Some OK fights I suppose but zero entertainment between the coaches, zero entertainment between fighters.

Is the format getting old or have they just picked a poor pair of coaches?

Either way, don't know if I'll make it to the end of the season, boring.

Worst season ever' date=' losing interest fast. Some OK fights I suppose but zero entertainment between the coaches, zero entertainment between fighters.

Is the format getting old or have they just picked a poor pair of coaches?

Either way, don't know if I'll make it to the end of the season, boring.[/quote']

it is because those midgets weight class..