I have 4 spare floor seat tickets

gimp

Hey guys (and gals),

I bought 8 tickets for friends and I on Feb 10th when they went on sale to the Fight Club. 4 of the 8 just bailed (losers) so I have 4 spare floor seat tickets if anybody is looking for some. They're for section C1. I'm at the fan expo atm, so it would be easy to hook up.

I'm not looking to make money on these, you can have them for the amount I paid for them, it's printed on the ticket :)

Hey guys (and gals)' date='

I bought 8 tickets for friends and I on Feb 10th when they went on sale to the Fight Club. 4 of the 8 just bailed (losers) so I have 4 spare floor seat tickets if anybody is looking for some. They're for section C1. I'm at the fan expo atm, so it would be easy to hook up.

I'm not looking to make money on these, you can have them for the amount I paid for them, it's printed on the ticket :)[/quote']

if u serioulsy want to sell them and still have them message me.

I'll do $5.10 without free flights' date=' you might as well take that deal now because nobody is going to pay anymore for this. $5.10 per ticket is like ripping myself off, this is a deal of a lifetime for you[/quote']

I'll up the anti.. I got $5.11 with business class seats...

I'll up the anti.. I got $5.11 with business class seats...

Wait a minute....how the heck is he gonna ship the tickets? I mean we have less than a day to go before the event starts.....they better be E-Tickets that can be E-mailed...

Good point.

Im upping the bid to 5.12 and you have to fly down to my house and give me the tickets and then you have to pay the cab driver to take me there and back

Hey guys (and gals)' date='

I'm not looking to make money on these, you can have them for the amount I paid for them, it's printed on the ticket :)[/quote']

this might be a scam because i heard this line a few times. tickets may be fake

Archived