Jose Aldo vs Anderson Silva

Hung_Low

why hasnt anyone thought about this as potential superfight between two of the best fighters in the world

would they meet at WW, MW or catchweight and who do you think would win fight

i think aldo will legkick anderson chicken legs until he collapse and not be able to walk anymore

Are you retarded? Seriously, I think you might be. Assuming the fact that Aldo fights at 145 and Anderson fights at 185, I'm fairly certain a fair catchweight is a bit out of the question you idiotard. And let's not forget that Andy walks around well over 200. Despite what Andy said at one time, I don't think it's possible for him to get down to 170 again. And I'm fairly sure that Aldo would have trouble getting up to 170 without being all bloated and out of shape. If anything, the best Catchweight for Andy would be 180ish. Yeah, good luck on Aldo being at 180 and still be in fighting shape. You sir need to shut the **** up cuz you are seriously retarded.

Are you retarded? Seriously' date=' I think you might be. Assuming the fact that Aldo fights at 145 and Anderson fights at 185, I'm fairly certain a fair catchweight is a bit out of the question you idiotard. And let's not forget that Andy walks around well over 200. Despite what Andy said at one time, I don't think it's possible for him to get down to 170 again. And I'm fairly sure that Aldo would have trouble getting up to 170 without being all bloated and out of shape. If anything, the best Catchweight for Andy would be 180ish. Yeah, good luck on Aldo being at 180 and still be in fighting shape. You sir need to shut the **** up cuz you are seriously retarded.[/quote']

so who do u think takes it

Archived