Dana White: @jennajameson hey jenna SHUT THE **** UP

sobercuban

@jennajameson hey jenna SHUT THE **** UP and mind ur biz! @titoortiz put her on a ****in leash!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/danawhite/statuses/63635042731175936

Damn Dana ... that's curb stomping talk

and what the **** Tito ... you going to take that ****? from boss man? ?

unless Dana is talking about some of Jenna's bondage scenes dude is crossing a line :D

lol is that all? dana's a teary eyed little b**** if that's all it takes to get him worked up.

dude definitely acted like his manhood was at stake ... probably why he isn't interested in women's MMA ... he might get the Hershey squirts if one of those chicks mouthed off to him

at the expo... dana mentioned that apparently tito tweeted that he wasn't invited to the expo' date=' and how he helped get the ufc to where it is today... etc, etc...

someone who follows tito could probably find the tweet...[/quote']

so did Dana say he WAS invited'?? ...

and it'd be pretty ****ing myopic to think Tito hasn't been a huge part in the UFCs success

so tito doesn't get a personal invitation to the expo.... how many fighters did? Not all of them I bet. Tito isn't as popular any more. If tito wasn't there it would have been wandy the lhw champ. That would have been much more exciting for the ufc.

Tito go away please :cool:

I'm just a little surprised Tito hasn't blown his stack on the Jenna **** ... on thin ice or not .. that **** needs to be addressed

celebrity-pictures-jenna-jameson-stuck-position.jpg

Zerk ... I am still quite upset that a buddy borrowed the better part of Jenna collection in '07 and never returned it .. Jenna's suck face is still a sensitive issue for me **sniff :(

Taken and never returned:

The NEW Devil in Ms. Jones

The Masseuse

Bella loves Jenna

Provocateur

Zerk ... I am still quite upset that a buddy borrowed the better part of Jenna collection in '07 and never returned it .. Jenna's suck face is still a sensitive issue for me **sniff :(

Taken and never returned:

The NEW Devil in Ms. Jones

The Masseuse

Bella loves Jenna

Provocateur

... I never met a person that returned **** dvd's after borrowing them - notta one !

my entire Esperanza Gomez/ Lenka Gaborova collection is scattered all over

the Philippines & Indonesia .. :mad:

... I never met a person that returned **** dvd's after borrowing them - notta one !

my entire Esperanza Gomez/ Lenka Gaborova collection is scattered all over

the Philippines & Indonesia .. :mad:

It's unreal man ... a lot of those were the expensive $49.99 ones ... I was quite displeased ..

dana-white.jpg

hahah Dana's jelly

nite man .. morning is coming too quick

Basically what happened was tito got a## hurt about the executive iceman video when they poked some fun at him. jenna then proceeded to get extra butt hurt and said something about chuck getting ko'd or some stuff you know the normal BS and saying how tito doesnt (which is funny because didnt chuck Beat his a## senseless twice?) lol ANYWAYS Dana then defended chuck telling that ** to shut the F### up i don't blame him.

Basically what happened was tito got a## hurt about the executive iceman video when they poked some fun at him. jenna then proceeded to get extra butt hurt and said something about chuck getting ko'd or some stuff you know the normal BS and saying how tito doesnt (which is funny because didnt chuck Beat his a## senseless twice?) lol ANYWAYS Dana then defended chuck telling that ** to shut the F### up i don't blame him.

lol tito shouldn't have pulled out of the fight then, i'm sure it was more chuck's idea to do that then dana.

Tito and Jenna are both has beens. Everyone watches old Tito fights and everyone watches old Jenna films' date=' but no one cares if Tito has a fight now and no one cares if Jenna makes a new video.

On a side note Tito would still kick my butt and I would still bang Jenna[/quote']

i would watch a new jenna vid, also i watch all tito fights

http://twitter.com/#!/danawhite/statuses/63635042731175936

Damn Dana ... that's curb stomping talk

and what the **** Tito ... you going to take that ****? from boss man? ?

unless Dana is talking about some of Jenna's bondage scenes dude is crossing a line :D

Crossing the line????

Why don't you mind your own business. How many people say ****? ****? ****? *****?

Millions. Just because Dana likes to say it doesn't mean hes "crossing the line".

I bet your one of those people who complained about Tiger.

Tiger did what he did because thats the person he is. Everyone shouldn't be hanging on his nut sack saying he was wrong. ITS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

Tito and Jenna are both has beens. Everyone watches old Tito fights and everyone watches old Jenna films' date=' but no one cares if Tito has a fight now and no one cares if Jenna makes a new video.

On a side note Tito would still kick my butt and I would still bang Jenna[/quote']

this made my day :D

Crossing the line????

Why don't you mind your own business. How many people say ****? ****? ****? *****?

Millions. Just because Dana likes to say it doesn't mean hes "crossing the line".

Tiger did what he did because thats the person he is. Everyone shouldn't be hanging on his nut sack saying he was wrong. ITS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

Dana's a toolbag of a CEO. He shouldn't use Twitter and other social websites if he's going to spout off like an ******* when a fighter's wife is angry and talking some smack. Dana should grow a pair of balls and just ignore her saying anything UFC related he doesn't like. Or at least respond maturely and professionally.

It's a bad joke this hot-tempered ********* will go off like this but Daley loses his cool and throws a dirty punch at Koscheck after a fight and Dana's all about how unacceptable that is and the guy is out of the UFC for life.

There are social norms people are expected to conform to and will be frowned upon if broken. Cussing at a woman like this (espicially another man's wife, an employee's wife at that) and repeatedly cheating on your wife are unacceptable behavior in many societies. Don't like it, go live under a rock where no one will mind your business and call you out for crossing the line.

Crossing the line????

Tiger what does Tiger have to do with anything?

Way to show up late and make another absolute nonsense post.

You embarrass yourself like usual :D

Dana's a toolbag of a CEO. He shouldn't use Twitter and other social websites if he's going to spout off like an ******* when a fighter's wife is angry and talking some smack. Dana should grow a pair of balls and just ignore her saying anything UFC related he doesn't like. Or at least respond maturely and professionally.

It's a bad joke this hot-tempered ********* will go off like this but Daley loses his cool and throws a dirty punch at Koscheck after a fight and Dana's all about how unacceptable that is and the guy is out of the UFC for life.

There are social norms people are expected to conform to and will be frowned upon if broken. Cussing at a woman like this (espicially another man's wife' date=' an employee's wife at that) and repeatedly cheating on your wife are unacceptable behavior in many societies. Don't like it, go live under a rock where no one will mind your business and call you out for crossing the line.[/quote']

don't waste your breath man ... you're responding to a mental-midget

Tiger what does Tiger have to do with anything?

Way to show up late and make another absolute nonsense post.

You embarrass yourself like usual :D

Tiger is an example of everyone worrying about him. Just leave people alone and WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF.

Is Dana White swearing effecting you? YES? than you have no life. Congrats. just saying. People care so much about other people.

Dana even says it in this video.

Exactly

Tiger is an example of everyone worrying about him. Just leave people alone and WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF.

Is Dana White swearing effecting you? YES? than you have no life. Congrats. just saying. People care so much about other people.

Dana even says it in this video.

Exactly

Did you even read the original post? What does cussing have to do with anything?

the dude must have mommy issues .. he can't handle women

hah ye i suppose compare jenna to his wife and you can see why hes so angry :P

people seem to hate on Jenna for being a ****star.

shes made millions off of it and lets be honest when you think of **** you think of her. so shes made her place in the history books and made money most people will never make.

just let her live her life and stop the jelousy.

and if you are a Tito hater..fine hate on tito dont see it as an excuse to say something disrespectful about his wife and the mother of his child...

hah ye i suppose compare jenna to his wife and you can see why hes so angry :P

people seem to hate on Jenna for being a ****star.

shes made millions off of it and lets be honest when you think of **** you think of her. so shes made her place in the history books and made money most people will never make.

just let her live her life and stop the jelousy.

and if you are a Tito hater..fine hate on tito dont see it as an excuse to say something disrespectful about his wife and the mother of his child...

eh? I am THE Tito supporter on this site :D

Dana has mommy issues not Tito

Archived